IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

I'm gaining respect for Geraldo Rivera

Rate this topic

You know, I must say I've been watching him on Fox News covering the Afganisthan war, and I'm gaining respect for him. Many people might not realize it but before he was a tabloid talk show host, he actually was a legitimate journalist.

Some people are claiming his presence is just a publicity stunt. Well, actually I'd say this is more true of Dan Rather (a respected journalist), who just showed up on the scene a few days ago. Geraldo right now is a few miles just outside of Tora Bora, Osama Bin Laden's secret hide out. From what I have read he is the only journalist there, having been brought in by the Northern Alliance. This is seriously dangerous reporting, because this is where many of the hardline Al Qaeda members are. In addition you can see the U.S. bombers attacking the mountainsides right close by.

So I'm giving a thumbs up to Geraldo.

Gauracandra

Now if we could get Bushmaster out there next to referee Geraldo, set up a boxing ring inside a heated tent, put boxer shorts on both Bin there & Bush that...

Oops! How could we forget socket-shock Don King!

Everyone else: Turban required