IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Stallone: Rambo vs Bin Laden

Rate this topic

Vaizyas will exploit every opportunity.

If there vegetarian prasAdam addicts, that's okay.

If not, then mleccha, yAvana, candala, rAxasa.

Rambo VS. Osama: Stallone Script in Works

NY Post

It's Rambo to the rescue. Sylvester Stallone plans to resurrect his famed macho action hero to take on Taliban.

Stallone, 55, is at his Miami home working on script for fourth film featuring former Green Beret John Rambo, London's Sunday Times reports.

In new story, Rambo parachutes into Afghanistan to battle leaders of Taliban.

One report says Stallone is toying with idea of his character capturing terror chief Osama bin Laden alive.

Stallone couldn't be reached for comment yesterday.

But it wouldn't be first time Stallone's hero has gone marching with guns blazing into Afghanistan.

In his last Rambo flick, brawny fighter went behind Soviet battle lines to rescue his former superior.

In that 1988 film, "Rambo III," Sly joined Afghan fighters to oppose Russian invaders.

Earlier this year, Stallone said he had mixed feelings about coming back 13 years later for one more Rambo go-round.

"I don't know if I'd look good in a thong anymore. In my fantasies, I'd love to do one more, but I don't think it would be in good taste at this age," he said in interview.

But his feelings have apparently changed since attacks of Sept. 11.

Bob Weinstein of Miramax Films said last March that he hoped to convince Stallone to do one more Rambo movie.

"We'd love nothing more than for Stallone to be involved. We think it's a billion-dollar property," Weinstein said.

If "Rambo IV" goes before cameras before end of year, it could be ready by next summer.

Stallone's "Rambo" series began in 1982 with "First Blood" and gave rise to two more action movies in which fearless one-man army kicked villains' butts.

His 3 "Rambo" and 5 "Rocky" films have grossed more than $2 billion combined.

Reagan turned Amerika into Hollywood with himself as its star.

Some called him "Ronny Rambo".

Illusion is prefered birth after birth till Kaliyuga's end.

Stallone: My Plan for Rambo 4

World Entertainment News Network

Movie tough-guy SYLVESTER STALLONE has spoken out about his plan to make a fourth RAMBO movie - with the former soldier taking on OSAMA BIN LADEN single-handed.

Stallone starred as former Green Beret JOHN RAMBO in three movies between 1982 and 1988, and after last September's attack on New York, Hollywood was rife with reports of a new movie set in war-torn Afghanistan.

And the DRIVEN star is convinced it would make a good film - but is worried it would be too much of a task for Rambo to manage on his own.

Sly says, "I did approach the studios, and what I did suggest was to have Rambo go into Afghanistan and rescue five girls.

"It would have been too much to have Rambo go in and kill Bin Laden, I suppose. It would be an insult to every military guy.

"This time, I don't see Rambo going it alone. He would be a mentor to another tough guy, like CARL WALKER, VIN DIESEL or MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY."

Stallone Fights to Stay in Acting Game

World Entertainment News Network

SYLVESTER STALLONE is fighting for his Hollywood future - but ROCKY star isn't giving up without a fight.

Action man admits now that he's turned 55, movie executives are not as keen to cast him.

He admits, "Many people feel frustration at being cast aside as you turn a certain age.

"There are two ways to rejection. I take it as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat."

However, Sly, now happily married to JENNIFER FLAVIN, does have one consolation, explaining, "I may not be at the top of career, but in my private life I am."