IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Maitreya

Lost and found

Rate this topic

I told them to give those Naga babas some more space at Kumbha-mela.

Thursday, June 7, 2001

86 Human Skulls Found at Bus Stop

CALCUTTA (Reuters) - Police in the eastern Indian state of

West Bengal found 86 human skulls at a bus stand after

complaints of a stench coming from an unclaimed bag.

"All the skulls were neatly sawn off and some had some brain

tissues sticking to them," Sanjay Chander, superintendent of

police of the Darjeeling district, told Reuters Thursday.

Police said they had no idea who the victims were, who had

cut their heads off or why. No arrests had been made, they

said.

The skulls were found Wednesday in Siliguri city, some 600

km (375 miles) north of the state capital Calcutta.

"Initial investigations indicate some of the skulls were cut from

the body 5 to 6 months ago," Chander said.

The skulls have been sent for forensic tests, he said.

Nothing to laugh about it, but this reminded me about the naga babas in Kumbha Mela. Those are quite a lot. They sent word to the Iskcon camp last January that they wanted all the foreigner women out of the Mela otherwise they would rape them! Scary guys!!

Maybe some tantrik was using the skulls for his special purpose. Once in Mayapur when only one building was standing in the grihastha area and we were surrounded by paddy fiels, far away from everybody some robbery took place.It was a buildind with four apartments and my neighbor called a tantrik to find out who did it. The tantrik came and order one of the peon to go to the burning ghat and bring a fresh skull!! Even though the peon didn't want to do it he was so afraid of the tantrik that he did so. the tantrik did all his stuff outside my house and he used the skull. He made the anouncement in front of the villagers that within 3 days the thief will give back what he stole. Everybody was afraid. i just was worried that he take back with him all the spirits that he brough along. He assured me that whatever came with him, was going with him.

Three days later and nothing happened. Wondering if the tantrik was just a bluff we came to know that the Krsnagar police used his services too and one night when he was in the crematorium trying to get information about some murder case to help the police somebody came from behind and killed him!

I think I went off telling about this. Just memories of India.

In the state just up from West Bengal, Bihar they do a lot of dealing in skeletal parts for universities around the world. I've seen candid photos of them skinning the bodies secretly on the riverbank including babies and children. It's illegal but it is roaring black market. The story told that no one knows where the bodies came from. Bhihar is a very primitive state. Maybe they came from there who knows. Calcutta is considered the capitol of Kaliyuga, not surprising. I won't bother to go into Kalistan tales.