IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Eugenics, Physiognomy, PuNya

Rate this topic

Zeta Has Perfect Face (World Entertainment News Network)

CATHERINE ZETA-JONES

REMI/ZUMA Press

Stunning CATHERINE ZETA-JONES' face is closest one can get to perfection, according to AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY.

Academy asked its members to nominate most flawless celebrity faces, assuming ultimate facial proportion can be divided into equal thirds and nose is perfect length.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS' wife scooped top honors for her stunning features, while Aussie NICOLE KIDMAN's delicate face brought her second place. JENNIFER ANISTON, PENELOPE CRUZ and GWYNETH PALTROW all tied for third place.

Miami's Trimala BhaTTa heard SP state:

If any man on this planet sees devI from higher planet:

he immediately involuntarily passes semen (just by looking)

Relatively speaking, as we see she-dogs on this planet ...,

higher planet devas see women on this planet.

So when Earthly man addresses Earthly woman "Hey B+tch!":

Is he imitating deva-darshan = demigod vision?

Fernando Lamas described Amerikan Culture in one sentence:

"It's more important to LOOK good than to FEEL good."

That's why he'd always say to Johnny Carson & others:

"Johnny, You look MARvelous. Prabhu, you look MARvelous."

Not quite sac-cid-Ananda-vigrahaH. Not by a long shot.

"To reduce population quickly u have to pull all males into fighting & kill significant numbers of fertile, child-bearing age females... [referring to El Salvador civil war] U r killing a small number of males & not enough females to do the job on population... If this war went on for 30-40 yrs like this, then u might accomplish something. Unfortunately, we don't have too many instances like that to study."

== from US-Kissinger Elite policy articulated by Thomas Ferguson, Latin Amerikan case officer for Population Affairs Office

I am fascinated by physiognomy. HOw the body manifests according to one's mentality or karma or whatever. I am curious to know more about it, though I think it's important to take these things as generalities. I remember a book on the subject describing, for example, certain negative things about redheads. The study or science is as detailed as evaluating the size and shape of the nostrils, things like that.

I see why Catherine Zeta Jones was chosen first. But I don't get what is the big deal about Gwyneth Paltrow and Jenifer Aniston. Paltrow does not have an even face, though it is pleasant, and Aniston looks like she is trying to hide some flaw behind all that carefully contrived hair in her face. For what it's worth. I just don't get some materialistic standards of beauty.

JR

Genealogy Tip of the Day - Family Search

People's names were changed for a variety of reasons. Sometimes there was a simple change in spelling, as in Whitefield to Whitfield. A divorced woman may have taken her maiden name again. A child's name may have been changed upon adoption. A spelling error or name change may have occurred when a person came into the new country. Other times, people changed their names in order to assume a new identity. While name changes were not always done with the benefit of the legal process, you may sometimes find records in the county in which your ancestors lived documenting a legal name change. If you run against a dead end in locating an ancestor, don't overlook the chance that there may have been a name change.