IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Effects of Cellular Phones on Health

Rate this topic

I noticed we have a new forum entrant named CAMM and went to his/her website. Camm if you are reading this I'd be curious about your input. In a past posting (see: Are electrical currents running through our brains? in this Health forum) I thought that all this electricity can't be good for our health. It seems you are more intimately involved in this research, so was just wondering your perspective.

Gauracandra

Mobile & Wireless Tip of the Day - Wed20Feb -28Sep2002

When you're buying a cell phone, check to see whether you're purchasing it from an authorized agent or an exclusive agent. What's the difference? An authorized agent sells all types of cell phones, so if the sales staff is knowledgeable (and that's a mighty big if), in theory, you can better compare different phones and services. An exclusive agent is, well, exclusive and concentrates on one brand. (Their party line goes something like, "Of course it's the best! That's why we only carry this one.") Another difference between exclusive vs. authorized agents becomes more important when there's a problem, especially if insurance is involved. Exclusive agents, generally, have more locations and franchises - and honor service plans purchased in other locations.