IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pujar

Salvation

Rate this topic

Are the people following Non-Vedic religions born again (depending on their good deeds) into Vedic religion, before salvation? Is it also possible for people following Vedic religion to be born into Non-Vedic religion due to their Karma?

Every man attains enlighment sooner or later in some religion/meditation practises/near death experiences etc.Reincarnation is working bringing us from the lowest to the highest.

Originally posted by Pujar:

Are the people following Non-Vedic religions born again (depending on their good deeds) into Vedic religion, before salvation? Is it also possible for people following Vedic religion to be born into Non-Vedic religion due to their Karma?

This is difficult to answer I think, because it is hard to tell how Karma will affect individuals. For instance, I would think a person who lived a devout Islamic life, would take birth next following a similar religion with the same mood. However, suppose a Muslim treated a Hindu poorly in this life. It is possible he will take birth as a Hindu in his next life, in order to receive similar treatment. It is always hard to tell how karma will kick in.

For instance, I would think a person who lived a devout Islamic life, would take birth next following a similar religion with the same mood.

Right. This suggests that in spite of samsara, there may be continuity in incarnations due to sanga.

However, suppose a Muslim treated a Hindu poorly in this life. It is possible he will take birth as a Hindu in his next life, in order to receive similar treatment.

In some NDE reports, souls would see the appearance of Christ/ViSNu from the darkness as a being of bright light. They would be shown their deeds of current life simultaneously in a roll of film or an opened scroll. They would then be given a couple of options of the future. Thus God's will & individuals' will would mingle to determine the future ways. These reports were depicted from the point of ethereal/astral world.

In Tantra doctrines, on the contrary, death, incarnation, & karma are depicted from the point of people's collective inside world. Karma runs automatically in people's hearts that is interconnected as one world so that individuals become the parts & parcels of God. Thus if you say "I wouldn't be punished. No one can cast me down to hell." I can rely "You may go into & out of hell whenever you wish to, because God is just in your heart."