IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Caitanyachandra

PANI-ASANA

Rate this topic

Originally posted by Caitanyachandra:

DOING THE ASANAS OF PATANJALI'S YOGA=SUTRAS BASYAAS IN A SPEEDING WHIRLPOOL. THIS WILL CAUSE MASSIVE REDUCTION IN OVERWEIGHT THIGHS, BUTS, AND ARMS.

To average out the body make sure the water is cool->cold. Keep it hot to lose weight, but will cause dispropotionate in bodily features.

GODO LOCK!

If you first let all the air out of your lungs, then completely submerge and take a full deep breath while remaining underwater, you will lose the most weight, in fact your entire body... No butts about it!

And what how would you like your disproportions, my dear? Personally I think it would be kind of fun to have really big ears, and itsby bitsy feet. And maybe big forearms like Popeye's. Whatddya think?

I was thinking some people would end up with big giant heads and it would be easy to know who thought too highly of themselves! Posted Image

Originally posted by JRdd:

And what how would you like your disproportions, my dear? Personally I think it would be kind of fun to have really big ears, and itsby bitsy feet. And maybe big forearms like Popeye's. Whatddya think?

[This message has been edited by livingentity (edited 09-22-2001).]