IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Krsnacandra dasa

New Article on VNN

Rate this topic

There were quite a few articles on vnn.org addressing the recent terrorist strikes in New York and Washington DC. The article that conjured my attention the most was one by "VIDAGDHA MADHAVA DAS". Does anyone have an e-mail address for him? He left a telephone number, but I'm more into text when I speak to somebody for the first time, for some reason Posted Image

Dandavats prabhu,

I agree very much with Vidagda Madhava on this issue. But it means some sacrifice. If devotees were to enter other forums, chats and news sights they will have to tolerate a lot of ignorance to get their views accepted. If their fixed and entrenched conceptions are to be enlightened it will certainly take the patience of Job and the tolerance of Hari das Thakur. But I've been feeling the nessecity of this for some time. Experiencing the confusion of these exchanges it is quite frustrating as no one recognizes authority, as most see it as just another opinion these days no more or less than their own, where everyones view is valid, but when you present absolute knowledge they take it with the same measure as all the other contributers. I've tried giving our acharyas perspectives and they end up discecting them like lawers. But still I agree we should try, if anyone find a receptive ear let us hear about it.

Here is an interesting place to start.http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/index.asp

There are sights on everything out there.Out of body experiences,ESP, reincarnation,religion.A couple things I have learned so far.Preachy tones won't get us far.MAKE FRIENDS with those already there.They are brothers and sisters too.Stay on topic and just plant a few seeds.God brings the increase in due season.We may not even be around for the harvest.

Basic subject matter is still essential.We are not the body,God's personal aspect is the basis of all etc.

Cyber space belongs to Krishna!

Our Jihad is spelled Jai Hari!

Originally posted by Maitreya:

Here is an interesting place to start.http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/index.asp

There are sights on everything out there.Out of body experiences,ESP, reincarnation,religion.A couple things I have learned so far.Preachy tones won't get us far.MAKE FRIENDS with those already there.They are brothers and sisters too.Stay on topic and just plant a few seeds.God brings the increase in due season.We may not even be around for the harvest.

Basic subject matter is still essential.We are not the body,God's personal aspect is the basis of all etc.

Cyber space belongs to Krishna!

Our Jihad is spelled Jai Hari!

Go for it, prabhu!