IndiaDivine.org

Itinerary for Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj

Rate this topic

Gauracandra

Here is an email I received after inquiring about his travel schedule. Its great to see someone at the age of 89 continuing to preach. Perhaps this is the secret to eternal life Posted Image

Jaya Gaura Hari!

Thank you for your nice letter, sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. I immediately sent the schedule to VNN, and assumed that they would post it - never assume! So here it is. I am trying to get contact info for all the various locations, but communication has been very slow and fragmented.

From B.V.Bhishnu Maharaj:

I am sanyasi and disciple of my Gurudev Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Goswami Maharaj close and dearmost god-brother of your Gurudev Srila Prabhupada. This is our good fortune to serve Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur's associates.

Basically my Gurudev is now very old, just completed 89 years and he is going to 90. Before he had no desire to come to the western countries, but now with Mahaprabhu's desire we have come 5 times to Europe.

Always I am coming with him and many of Prabhupada's disciples and his followers got enthusiased who had lost and revived their spiritual practice. This year we have program to go to USA, Mexico City, and

Australia, then Thailand, Bangkok.

Our itinerary from today onwards as as follows:

30th Jul Spain (Madrid) arrival 14:00

10th Aug Austria (Vienna) arrival 16:55

16th Slovenia arrival 14:45

19th Aug Croatia

22nd Aug Vienna

23rd Aug USA New York, arrival 15:00

30th Aug Denver arrival 17:00

4th Sep Los Angeles arrival 18:21

10th Sep Mexico arrival 18:25

20th Sep Australia

27th Sep Bangkok arrival 6:35

1st Oct Calcutta arrival 12:40

I hope this help for now - I will stay in touch.

Your servant,

Kulasekhara das

Dear GAuracandra prabhu,

Dandavats. Jai Sri Sri Guru Gauranga!

I noted that in the itinerary you posted of Srila Bhakti VaibhavaPuri Maharaja that he might be coming to Australia. I would be really grateful if you could forward me the e-mail address of Kulasekhara prabhu so that I can enquire further into the details of that particular stop over. Thank you very much for your help, remaining,

your humble servant

Sudevi dasi