IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajesh

Thanks from the core of my heart.

Rate this topic

dear viji, ajay & dasha , (shvu etc.)

Dandwat pranaam and my respctful obiescances to all the devotees out there.

first of all i would like to thank u all for your great advices. I know that i am a fallen soul that is why i reacted so harshly.

thank u for telling that anger and envy are an hinderance to the devotional life but due to my fallen position i could not control myself from posting such a fanatical message.

His Holiness Bhakti Vikas Maharaj had rightly told when he came here, that u just chant your 16 rounds seriously and strictly follow the regulative priciples and u will surely advance in devotional service towards Krishna. and u don't have to know all the philosophies.

so i take leave from this forum and try to advance a bit. hope i don't come back here. because i'm not strong enough to reply and control my senses.

hope all the Krishna devotees and Prabhupada's soldiers get all the strength to fight maya.

i am extremely sorry for being rude towards "shvu" and others of his cheers class. hope they forgive and forget this fallen soul.

Hare Krishna.

-

Dear rajesh,

Now also you are taking hasty decision to quit the forum, instead of overcoming your insecurity (Maya?). First of all a hindu should learn to tolerate. Tolerence is taught only by hindu religion. All other religions want their deciples to accept what they teach. They have no freedom of speech or thoughts. You are a lucky hindu who wants to pursue in spiritual path. With out feeling any insecurity continue to chant your mantra & with Krishna's grace you will attain your goal. All the best to you! May Lord Hari give you courage & shower His blessings on you!

HariBhol!

Dear Rajesh prabhu,

Do not hang up like that.

Yes what says your Guru Maharaja is true, but it is not because you avoid the situation where anger can manifest that you will be free from anger.

It is in the battle that you see if you are a heros or a couard, not by hiding somewhere and waiting that your chivalrous nature comes out.

You have first to accept you as you are, then practice sadhana to purify your heart and control your mind. And do not worry if you are sincere you will not fall down by reading some spiritual topics on this forum you can even find very nectarian posting that can stronger your faith and devotion.

Your in Krsna consciousness

Jaya Sri Sri Radha and Krsna

Rajesh Prabhuji,

Make sure you chant 16 rounds a day + more to guard against Maya. If U didn't know, this is Kali-Yuga and agents of Kali are everywhere trying to take us down. All we can do is take shelter on Sri Sri Nitaicandra and chant the Holy Name. The 4 regs must be strictly followed otherwise there is a risk at every step of falling into Maya's grip. Please do not leave this forum because we are trying to fight Maya like you. Maybe you can share devotional tips with us. Don't worry, Maya might win the battles but we'll win the war.

Your eternal well-wisher,

Spritual Warrior Bhakta Shakta Das