IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
viji_53

Inner urge to reach the Almighty

Rate this topic

The capacity to realize God lies dormant in everyone. What is required is the motive force to kindle that spiritual consciousness by a proper method(Sadhana). An aspirant knowing , that God is Omnipresent & OmniPotent, should get rid of the feeling of "I am the doer & enjoyer" and discard illusion to obtain mental bliss. He should become humble and request the God to bestow on him the sense to awaken. The inner urge to reach Almighty must not be temporary but remain constant & forever.

HariBhol!

To know the Lord as the one who dwells in all & the supporter of all is good but this does not give rise to any special love. Devotees form a particular relationship with God as His child, friend, beloved etc. Remaining in that attitude, they love & serve Him accordingly. It transports them to Bliss unknown to the karmi, yogi or jnani. This special joy can only be appreciated by one who experiences it.Saint Surdasji says The joy that is difficult even for devas of heaven & great yogis to attain was experienced by Yasodha as she rocked Krishna to sleep.

HariBhol!

The human being is the most privileged in whole of the God's creations. Only the man enjoys the rare gift of thinking and discrimination. Even with his limited knowledge he has achieved tremendous progress in various fields. If he ponders a while on the source of his wisdom, he will be convinced of the presence of an unseen guide and perceive the protection of a mighty Force. That power is GOD and HIS Supremacy has to be acknowledged.

Though HE may not be seen and may not speak, but He sends His chosen representatives to spread HIS messages. The sons of God-saints and sages are symbols of daya and purity. We have to play our role according to God's master plan. The bondage and freedom, pleasure and pain, birth and death, gain and loss are mental creations. when we overcome these pairs of opposites, we will not born again. We have to carry our actions in a detached way in a spirit of dedication to the divine. We should spiritualise all our activities and feed the mind with thoughts of God. Our heart should be pure.

HariBhol!

Mantras( special chants in which are embeded the secrets of God's real form) are an effective medium to worship. Recited with sincerity & devotion, they help us to achieve perfect communion with the God. They are also potent antidotes to nullify the evil influences & deadly effects of badthings. Mantras enable us to develop stength to overcome or withstand the impact of inimical forces.

The names of God when uttered with devotion will fetch Bliss. That is proved through Droupati's appeal to Govinda. The Bhagavatam is specially intended to highlight the beneficial result of chanting God's Naama.

HariBhol!

To reach God & spiritual knowledge about His Supreme powers & of the Self & its limitations, devotion & detachment are necessary. Men know how to make money, are devoted towards their families but detached when it relates to God ( they shy away from GOD).God will get bound by our abundant love & devotion. The Upanishads say that God is within each one of us & that we should feel His presence at all times. We should return to the Almighty what He has granted to us. On that score, what was earned through unrighteous methods should not be submitted to Him. God will be with us if we entertain pure thoughts in our minds. What God expects of a devotee is his sincerity & faith.

HariBhol!

The good & evil which are the creation of Sri Hari's delusive potency, can not be eliminated except through worship of Sri Hari. Bearing this in mind & giving up all desires, one should adore Sri Hari. In this age of Kali one can easily cross the ocean of birth & death by singing SriHari's holy praises.

HariBhol!

He knows the truth who knows God is one. Neither second nor third. He surveys all that breathes & that breathes not. He possesses the Supreme power. He is one, The One alone. In Him all divine powers become the One alone. Seek Him everywhere. all is His reach. He is full of wisdom. He fulfils all our aspirations. He is the source of all our intelligence & stength.

HariBhol!

God is all in all. But only those devotees who completely & in full faith surrender to Him find His helping hand ever ready to guide & protect them. A firm faith in God alone is the ray of hope that penetrates the gloom of fear & ignorance. The one who has faith & trust in the Lord invariably conquers adverse circumstances & emerges as winner in the struggle of life.

HariBhol!

Rigveda!

We have come to this world with empty hands & we are going to leave this world with empty hands. Let us therefore cultivate the habit of bhakthi. This devotion can be developed by either reciting Ramayana or Gita or by just chanting His name. We should always have an inner urge to reach Him like Meera. Let us try to follow the foot steps of Meera to certain extent if not to full extent. May Lord Hari give us the strength for that!

HariBhol!

Nothing is obtained free in this world. We have so much urge for materialistic pleasures. We should have constant urge to attain Him, then only we will be able to attain Him. God is always standing to protect us( Sholapur, Dwaraka etc). He is waiting for us to turn our mind towards Him. We are so absorbed in this world , we have no time to spare even a few seconds for His sake.

Hari Bhol!

Maya is so powerful & she does not spare anybody. So we should be very careful not to be deluded by her veil. To do that we need the grace of God who is lying dormant in our heart. We have to wake Him with our sincere devotional prayers. God is so simple He is pleased very easily. He gives everything to us. We think twice before giving something to God & we keep a limit to give Him also. But He does not do like that. If He wants to give He gives immediately with out limit. That is His greatness!

HariBhol!

Only God help us in time of calamity. Both Rama & Krishna like butter & sugarlump. Make your life sweet. Always talk sweet words. Give respect to your fellow beings. We need not spend any money for that. God like those who always utter sweet words. Even sinners are attracted towards Him. Try to develop love towards all to progress in the spiritual path.

HariBhol!

God alone is Omnipresent & accomplished. He alone is perfect in correct behavior. We can not compare any other age with Kali age for in this age alone one can easily cross the oean of birth & death simply by praising God's holy names.

HariBhol!

This post was originally intended for the "Krishna" thread. I attempted to post it there but the HTML was turned on or off, I donno which. This is my first time as I am knew here but so far, from what I 've read, I enjoy it a lot.

(My realizations )-:

Before the invention of the media of electronic telecommunications ( internet ), people relied most heavily on story-tellers to light the way of the heart. The student/teacher relationship was based on sravanam kirtanam of Lord SHree Krishna who was represented by the host of languages.

The Gita says : Neither the hosts of demons nor of the host of demigods can know Me ( Krishna ) in all of My splendor. eva saveda, Yet, I can not fully understand My own self, and I am the compiler of the Vedas.

"Just say Om"

I once heard a lecture on the day of Radhastami, in Eugene Oregon ( usa) in which the speaker presented his own argument that none of Lord Shree Krshnas friends or relatives ever considered the need to make a representative object depicting the looks of Krishna. I could only assume that what he had meant was that nobody would ever consider that Lord Shree Krishnas pastimes on earth would ever come to an end, and that in fact, they are perpetually being recreated exactly as in Goloka Dam for all time to come in order so we could have a "fresh" picture of Krishna in our minds.

This is tries to explain also as to why there are so many varieties of images of Govinda, Gopinatha, and Gopala throughout much of India today, as vastly depicted of many persons of Royal charge have had carvings made up of either jewels, marbles, or paintings, most of which shows Krishna as Krishnaa ( blackish ).

Jugg

Radhe Shyama

A devotee should always remember that the forms of God can be many but the truth is One. The names are innumerable but God is One. Religious differences are only cultural differences. Man turns intolerent when he forgets that God exists in all beings & that all paths lead to the realisation of that One Reality. Purify your heart first, as hatred, pride & egoism divide one from another. Man should remember there is unity in diversity.

HariBhol!

We have come to this world to return to Him. O sleeping soul awake from the ignorance of darkness chanting His name & try to reach Him. God is so kind that He has given us a mind & heart to think logically & emotionally. Act accordingly & reach Him. Chant His name continuosly to reach Him.

HariBhol!