IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
a_kaul

Thanks to all (Meditation ...)

Rate this topic

I am thankful to all the devotees who have posted their replies to my query and am very happy to go through each one of them.

As to why I wanted to enquire --well ! it was just curiosity factor and wanted to know

whether there was somebody who has actaully felt that he has achieved the desired results thru this process.But as it turned out , there is none so far.

One last query regarding the same issue and that is if we all are not in favour of mayavad philosophy then I am wondering (since I am new to this site --but not that new to Krishna Consciousness )Why is that the articled regarding to Meditation is put up in this website.I read it here only and wanted to know if somebody has realized this process.

Please (whenever you find time )throw some light on this issue,

Thnakful to every devotee who took pains to reply my earlier query.

Hare Krishna !!

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

If you are from India, you may have watched the Rin soap ads where the other lady is using some other soap which is of a poor grade. That is one kind of marketing where, one puts himself forward by claiming that others are bad.

The same logic applies to the schools who call Mayavada as bad. Ironically I find that most of them who say so have no idea why it is bad. They are happy enough parroting their seniors.

Cheers

Hi Ajay,

As far as I can tell this website is independent of any religious institution. While it is true the editor is an Iskcon devotee he has defined the scope of this website as "The complete encyclopedia of hindu beliefs etc....". As such it seems to me he wants to have as much information as possible on divinity in India (IndiaDivine). Not just Gaudiya vaishnava, but Sri Vaishnava etc... Tantric, various yoga systems, Indian philosophy, art etc.... If someone is curious, here is a website on it. The editor seems very knowledgeable on these various esoteric subjects and so provides the information. These are my thoughts.

Gauracandra