IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajesh

Don't waste your time,remember 10 NAAM-APARADH

Rate this topic

HARE KRISHNA,

dear friends,

please don't waste ur time in dicussing rubbish.u r doing nothing but offending at the LOTUS FEET OF THE LORD. if anyone has some doubts let them approach a bonafied spiritual master and let their douts get cleared.

read this(Srimad Bhagvad Gita 3.25-26-27)

and it is there in the naam-aparadh also,to try to DISCUSS the most confidential pastimes of THE LORD with the non-devotees.

we r commiting an offence by encouraging them to have the discussions with ourselves and let them utter all sorts of nonsense.

we can utilize this forum for some better purpose like discussing the matters related to advancing in devotional service or the glories or something else.

PLEASE DONT TAKE IT AS A BOYCOTT,BUT AS AN ADVICE TO ADVANCE IN DEVOTIONAL SERVICE.

PLEASE DONT MIND.

HARE KRISHNA

A FALLEN SOUL

RAJESH

Dear Rajesh,

I am not against chanting the names of Krishna. If you read the comments of people posting here, you will find that none of them is agianst that. But there is nothing wrong in asking questions and clarifying doubts. It is really not good that if somebody repeats what I say, then I call him good. But if he opposes me, then I call his talk as rubbish and nonsense. Expecting somebody to always repeat what I consider as correct is nothing but expecting flattery. So, if somebody points out something which we do not consider as correct, then we should give a proper explanation to why he is wrong.

You have given the example of milk and butter to prove that even if something is not observed, it is possible that it exists. Well, I agree with that. But at the same time it is also possible that it does not exist. If not being able to see something is not the proof of its non-existence, then it is also not the proof of its existence. You have taken an example, where something may not be seen but exists. But you will find a large no. of examples where something is not seen and it really does not exist.

One more thing: questioning things written about Krishna is not the same as questioning the existence of Krishna himself. Many scholars have proved that the real Valmiki Ramayan ends once Ravan dies. They claim that the story after that (Sita being asked to go to jungle) was added latter on. But these scholars do not doubt Valmiki Ramayan itself.

Dear Animesh,

you are exactly right.

Rajesh,

If Krishna gets mad at me for rationalizing about him, then he is not much of a God, is he ? He is behaving just like any ordinary human being [according to your Aparadha logic]. It is actually Krishna's fault, for not leaving proper proof behind.

And if he is mad as you say, at my Aparadha or Blasphemy, and if he has plans to toss me into hell where I will be burnt in hot oil, boiling water, etc, then there is nothing I can do about it. Or I may be reborn as a monkey as someone else said here.

I would rather take a sensible and rational approach, than take a fancy, sugar-coated, fictional one. Just the one reason that it has been passed on for ages from one generation to another, does not mean that it has to be true.

There was a time, when people believed that the Sun went aroud the earth [until 300 years back]. When Galileo came out with the reasoning that the earth went around the sun, the church got mad at him, and wanted to execute him. Finally it was decided that he would live under house-arrest until his death and that is how it was.

So just because the belief is old, or the fact that many people believe in something does not mean that it has to be true.

Cheers

dear cheeeeeeers,

it's fine that you show your teeth for every non-sense u talk.but i would like to just say that it is we who offend at the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord, it is not that he punishes us for every rubbish talk or offence. he unlimited so he has unlimited patience.

the only thing i'ld like u to know that we all have offended Krishna some time or the other that is why we are here in this material world.

Specially myself,(who might had commited a unpardonable offence) because i am seeing,reading so much rubbish garbage from u.

hope u say cheeers again when u r suffering.

Hare krishna.

please don't mind if u find me harsh.

Dear rajesh,

Tulsidas says

Kama, krodh, madh lobh sub nath narak ke pank

meaning lust, anger, ego & greed are doors of hell. Why do you get so angry? Main obstacle for progress in the spiritual path is anger & ego ( the feeling of what we say is crrect). Each one is entaitled for his opinion. Our religion itself has given that freedom. What ever you want to convey, convey it in positive way. Since all of us are devotees of Krishna ,let us recite HIS words in the form of BG in original Sanskrit version with faith. I am sure the soundways of our recitation will reach Him surely. May God remove your anger on fellow devotees just because they question your guru's writings!

HariBhol!

Hare Krishna Rajesh ,

I can understand your anger and also can get the feel as to how involved you are in your NISHTA.That itself is something which some of us (including me ) don't possess.

But what Viji has said is so very right.

Why get Angry ? Do put forward your views and let the other person realize....if he does fine enough , if he dosen't it is his/her misfortune---isn't it ?

To remain detached...just be a witness..just guide as far as you can and when you think it is of no use let it go ..don't react, for it is others who are or would be the loosers, not you .. so try to kill this Anger and just RELAX

HATS off to your NISHTA

Hare Krishna !!

Ajay

Hi Rajesh,

---

...the only thing i'ld like u to know that we all have offended Krishna some time or the other that is why we are here in this material world...

---

That's a brand new one.

---

Specially myself,(who might had commited a unpardonable offence) because i am seeing,reading so much rubbish garbage from u.

---

Does that mean that you will be suffering beside me, when the time comes? I feel sorry for you.

---

hope u say cheeers again when u r suffering.

---

I am sure you know that people say cheers only when they are happy. No one will say that when he is suffering. Anyway if I get around to that, I will be happy that there is a Krishna afterall, even if he is someone who gets mad at people who rationlize about him. So I may still say cheers.

---

Hare krishna.

please don't mind if u find me harsh.

---

I don't know if you are saying that to Krishna or to me. I don't know about Krishna, but I certainly don't mind. Especially after reading all your previous postings I had an opinion about your IQ level, which was justified by your latest posting. I would have been very surprised to expect anything polite and sensible from you.

Cheers

Dear all,

What a surprise to see all of these amabilities!!!!!!!!!!

What did said Lord Chitanya:

trnad api sunicena taror api sahisnuna

amanina manadena kirtanyah sada harih

One should chant the holy name of the Lord in a humble state of mind, thinking oneself lower than the straw in the street; one should be more tolerant than a tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige, and one SHOULD BE READY TO OFFER ALL RESPECT TO OTHERS. In such a state of mind one can chant the holy name of the Lord constantly.

Dear Rajesh, even if I understand what you mean, I rather invite you to follow the advices given by Animeshji, Vijiji and Ajayji (to whom I offer my respectfull obeisances).

We can take (or learn) from everybody. From some one we will learn what is good to do and from other we will learn what is not good to be done.

Everything is there in this material world (the same in the Web) the best and the worst. And you will see both coexisting at every time.

Do as the swan who is able to drink the milk and let the water in a pot where they are mixed.

Take what is nectar (for you) and let what is garbage (for you) .

We have to be carefull of the extremes. Extreme = Fanaticism. And what said Jesus Christ about fanaticism? He said that fanaticism comes from what is not understood.

Be detached. Something may appear evident for you but be otherwise for someone else. The way you are fighting aparadas is legitime for you, but for someone else it is may be an aparada to criticise someone else the way you are doing it. Everything is relative.

And never forget the straw in the street, the tolerance of the tree ...etc.....

Cheerfully (hopping for a long time to come!!!!!!!!!!!)

Dear shvu,

Don't worry I didn't forgot you!!!!!!!!

------

If Krishna gets mad at me for rationalizing about him, then he is not much of a God, is he ? He is behaving just like any ordinary human being [according to your Aparadha logic]. It is actually Krishna's fault, for not leaving proper proof behind.

------

No, Krsna will never get mad after you like a father will never get mad after is little child. At the most he will chastise him, but only for his good.Of course sometime he as to put it in a straightening house because of his behavior. That is where we are. But when the father go to this house this is not to chastise his child, this is to take him back home. This is the only reason of the presence of Krsna in this material world. He is patient and is waiting that we turn our face to him, but THAT IS NOT KRSNA'S FAULT IF WE ARE HERE, it is not either His "fault" if He is not"leaving proper proof behind".

It is like when everybody is running after a treasure (we call it a "course au trésor" in french) there is no real indications, you have to find signs, and only the more determined will reach the goal. When you are out of the way you get loosed = suffering. But the suffering is never coming from Krsna. Suffering is coming from forgetting Krsna. Krsna is giving you only nectar when you advance on the right way back home, just as a trainer of circus animals, he is giving a reward (generaly a sweat) when the animal is doing good.

Cheerfully yours.