IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
viji_53

Why Krishna closes His eyes before killing Poothana

Rate this topic

Hello all,

In my opinion Krishna closes His eyes to think if I am going to give Mukthi to Pootana who has come to kill me; what I am I going to give all the Gopikas who love me with pure devotion?

What is your opinion?

Dear all,

Let us think & develop our devotion by interpreting why Krishna closed His before killing Pootana?

Krishna closes His eyes to think , after My arrival to Gokul, gopikas are bringing curd & butter but this women is bringing poison. Kamsa mama is sending daily one doll for me to play. Though she is feeding Him with poison , she is constanly meditating on Him in enmity. So He decides to give Her salvation.

Here also we see the greatness of Krishna. After taking milk from Putana, Krishna gave her salvation and considered her as mother because she had given milk to him like any other mother. Krishna gave her salvation knowing fully well that she had come there with the intention of killing him and not of feeding him.

The greatness of Krishna is seen in whole of Dasamaskandam of Srimad Bhagavatam. That is why Dasama skandam is considered as heart of Bhagavatam. Navama skandam describes the greatness of Ramayana. Lord Narayana must have had tough time in the role of Rama. That is why He wanted to show from the beginning He is a God in His Krishna avatar. He did not keep any restrictions. He cares only for pure devotion. Through pure bhkthi we can easily attain Him. The sooner I & mine become He & His the sooner we attain Him.

Hari Bhol!