The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri

Govinda, the One who enlivens the senses

of everyone by His personal bodily features,

resides in His transcendental abode, Goloka

Vrndavana, yet He is present in every nook

and corner of His creations hy His expan-

sions. He is therefore the Supreme Absolute

Truth, Sri Krishna. His transcendental form

is full of eternity, knowledge and bliss.

I Therefore offer my respectful obeisances

to my dearmost Supreme Lord. May He and His

Brother, Sri Balarama, be merciful to me.

I also agree with you that God Krishna is the supreme God. There is no one equal to Him. With out Krishna's help Pandavas could never had won the Kuruchetra war. Krishna proved that Dharma succeeds and unethical things can never win. He protects His devotees inspite of many hurdles in their path. Pandavas had faith in Him and therefore won the war. Where as Dhuryodhana never had faith and ultimately lost the war to Pandavas & was killed. Lord Krishna is so simple He wants only love from His devotees.Be certain that Hari's devotees never fall. Hari is always there to protect His devotees. Let us have unflinching faith in Him and chant His names. That will take care of us. Let us surrenderto Him & be devoted to Him. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare; Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!

my dear viji,

you are a pure-devotee of god. thank you

so much for the association. i hope that

we continue to post each other god`s

messages he has sent us for us to share

with our brothers and sisters in krishna.

take care, my friend. we only pass this

way once and getting to know you out of

the billions of living being inhabiting

this planet is no coincidence. we have

met before and lord krishna by his in-

conceivable power have united us to this

post. good speed my good friend.

---

dear Melvin,

Though you are not born in the land of Krishna( India) you seem to know lot about Lord Krishna than me who is blessed to have born in this land. It needs maturity to understand that The Primeval Lord is Govinda.Maturity does not depend on age. Prahalad at the age of 5 had maturity than his father Hiranyakasapu. Likewise Druva also had maturity at very small age. We should be blessed to have that maturity.Hope by God's grace oneday everyone in this world will get that maturity and accepts Govinda as Primeval Lord.

Dear Prabhus, please accept my most humble obeisances.

It is a real chance to read such posting on the Net. This web is carrying so many garbages, and so few trancendental words. By the divine mercy of Lord Krsna we are able to capture this nectar.

You have so much faith in Lord Govinda that I beg your mercy so that I can get a little bit of it.

Every day I am chanting Japa but I am not Narada Muni to whom Krsna has manifested himself as soon as he starts his meditation upon His Lotus Feet. Rather I am chanting and chanting and there is no Krsna coming, but I will not compare myself to the great sage Narada. Prabhupada said that it is almost impossible that we see Krsna in this life time. But how can I keep my faith if I do not have the association of devotees. Some days it is very difficult since maya is very cunning. So please go on posting your messages of divine love without care for the eventual envious non-beleivers that may read them. This is the food that I need to nourish my faith and pursue my spiritual life. I am intoxicated by these topics and I need my daily dose, just like I need to chant Japa on the morning.

Who'ever we are, we will never go back to Godhead if we do not get the mercy of the Lord's devotees, so be kind and give me your mercy so that I can get strong faith in the process of devotional service to the Lord.

Thank you for your association,

Jaya Sri Sri Radha and Krsna.

Guest guest

I like to welcome the Season of Spring with the DELICIOUS song 'aSTapadi.3' from the 'Gita Govinda Kavya' composed by the Rasik Saint, Sad-Guru Sri Jayadeva Kavi Rajaraja -

"lalita-lavaìga-latä-pariçélana-komala-malaya-samére |

madhukara-nikara-karambita-kokila-küjita-kuïja-kuöére