IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
viji_53

Suggessions for crossing ocean of Birth & Death

Rate this topic

1.Those who recite or listen to RAAMACHARITMAANAS never fall in to the well of mundane existence.

2.Be not a moth to lust 'o mind'.Abandening lust and pride worship RAAMA and enjoy the company of saints ,you can easily cross the ocean of birth and death says TULSIDAS.

3.SRI RAAMA,the slayer of demon Ravanaa,will grant all the desires of those men and women who constantly listen to RAAMA's praises,the remedy for the disease of transmigration.

4.A recital of virtues of RAAMA bestows all blessings.Those who reverently hear them cross the ocean of mundane existence.

5.The Lord rewards with everlasting victory,wisdom and worldly prosperity to those who listen to the story of RAAMA.This age of kali is home of impurities.There is nothing to fall back on this age other than the name of RAAMA.

6.TULSIDAS says :I tell you my considered view and my words can never be untrue;men who worship RAAMA are able to cross the most turbulant ocean of mundane existence.

7.The name RAAMA is an unfailing remedy for the disease of birth and death and alleviates the three kinds of terrible pain.

8.Blessed is the family,worthy of adoration for the whole world and most hollowed too in which is born a humble devotee of RAAMA,who can cross the ocean of transmigration.

9.He who seeks devotion to RAAMA or to enjoy the eternal bliss should fondly drink the story with the cups of his ears.

10.It is RAAMA and RAAMA alone ,who else can compare with HIM as a disinterested friend and bestower of eternal Bliss.No where we can find a Lord like RAAMA, by an iota of whose grace,one can easily cross the ocean of birth and death.

11.There is no one so miserable as I nor such a friend of miserable as you'o'RAAMA!Realising this RAAMA take away my fear of transmigration which is so terrible.

12.May you be ever so dear to me RAAMA,as woman is dear to lustfull man,and money is dear to greedy,'o'RAAMA.

13.The glorious,holy,purifying,blessed and most limpid MAANASA lake of RAAMA'S exploits ever brings happiness.It bestows both wisdom and devotion.It wipes out delution,infatuation and impurity and is brimful with water of love .Men who devoutly take a plunge in to it are never scorched with the burning rays of sun of worldly illution;so they easily cross the ocean of birth and death.

Most easiest way to cross the ocean of Mundane Existence is to chant Hari's names. It can be done by every one, everywhere & every time. Everybody is eligible to attain God by crossing the ocean of Mundane existence. Be sure that Hari's devotees never fall. He always protects His devotees.He pays His full attention to His devotees. He loves His devotees. May Hari's blessings pour on us.

Chant the names of Govinda, Hari , Krishna & Rama to avoid ocean of birth & death. cultivate the habit of chanting Lord's names daily. Let us spare some of our time (to start with atleast few minutes) to chant God's names. May Lord Krishna pours on us His grace in the name of determination to chant His names.