IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cultural and societal influences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am also taking the religions of the world class through WINTU and the only thing I can possibly come up with is that there are other religions that have based their beliefs off of Hinduism but then went on a different tangent. This is not the easiest checkpoint I have had to do thats for sure!!!!

Please ask if you have some specific question. The problems with generic questions are that often it is not clear what the questioner wants to know and also, the answers will be very lengthy.

Guest guest

I also attend the University of Axia and I am going crazy trying to find the answer to this question. Any suggestions?

Guest guest

I am taking the same class and looking for the right answer. I am alos having a hard time reading the text, it is very vague. Good luck!

What exactly would you like to know about Hinduims? One person posted a question but the question is very generic. Can you ask some specific questions? Then it will be clear what you want to know and easier for me and others here to answer.

Guest guest

I am taking classes at Axia also and trying to find the answer to these questions. I only ound a forum on that the questiosn were answered.

Guest guest

What exactly would you like to know about Hinduims? One person posted a question but the question is very generic. Can you ask some specific questions? Then it will be clear what you want to know and easier for me and others here to answer.

See, the problem is that is our exact question for school. Unfortunately we have one week to learn about it and there isn't much info given.

Guest guest

See, the problem is that is our exact question for school. Unfortunately we have one week to learn about it and there isn't much info given.

I have searched a couple sites and still have no answers. It seems as if there is someone here to help but the dely in response time is rediculouse. Students have been looking for the answer for years here and yet no answer is given. So for future students I'll attempt the question. What is the impact on society and culture of those in the region in which Hunduism originated? I guess the question is what happened when people started to follow the religious beliefs? Was it like when Christianity was embraced in its region? Were people persecuted for following the religion? What is the major belief of this religion? How many gods are there? Which ones are most important? Is there one supreme being? How did it get started? Hopefully the next student who finds this site gets the answer to these questions. For a site that claims that it discusses the religion there is nothing being said here. Thank you for your time. I wish I could have gotten the answer here. Good luck everyone

Guest guest

I am in this class too....

I DON'T get this question either... I have read and read the text. I know that whatever I put it is going to be off base... that is the luck I am having with hinduism...

It seems like people in the United States that have Hindu beliefs... are different than in our text! :-)

So I say.. argh.. whatever!

don't use a western text book to teach you about eastern philosophy.

Is the date correct for these posts? because Im taking the online class at Axia College and I have the same assignment and Im having a hard time and the assignment was due yesterday and yes I have read the text thank you.......