IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Christianity is dying out in the West

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear scholar , I went through your pasted verses and it seems its been totally misunderstood by you.I could see the fallacy of misinterpretation or ignorance.I have answered your queries in caps within the context of the bible.but what If i answer your questions will that make any changes to your postion of faith?. were these simple questions a hindrance to your faith in Jesus christ? ask yourself honestly whats the purpose of your faith? what will it result in?

ok time to answer :

Luke 22:36

... he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

ANS: IF YOU HAVE REALLY READ THE PASSAGE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE ABOVE VERSE JESUS DEMONSTRATED AND TAUGHT AN IMPORTANT TRUTH -READ LUKE 22 V 51:"NO MORE OF THIS (SWORD)!" AND IN JOHN 18:11:"PUT YOUR SWORD AWAY" AND

IN MATTHEW 26:52 :"PUT YOUR SWORD BACK IN ITS PLACE FOR ALL WHO DRAW THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD " --JESUS TAUGHT THEM THE IMPORTANCE OF NONVIOLENCE.JESUS IMMEDIATELY HEALED THE MAN WHOSE EAR WAS CUT BY THE SWORD.HENCE JESUS TAUGHT THROUGH THAT INCIDENT OF SWORD TO KEEP AWAY FROM IT AND BRING HEALING TO ALL WHO FIGHT.THE DISCIPLES LATER IN THE HISTORY NEVER USED THE SWORD.NOW THINK OF KRISHNA IN THE WAR GROUND PROVOKING ARJUNA TO RAISE THE SWORD TO KILL HIS BROTHERS.

Luke 12:49

I am come to send fire on the earth.

HAVE YOU SEEN JESUS SENDING FIRE ON EARTH? PLEASE READ THE VERSE COMPLETLY IT GOES FURTHER "HOW I WISH IT ALREADY WAS KINDLED" JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL PASSION THAT WAS GOING TO BE KINDLED AND INFLAMED THORUGH HIS DIVINE TEACHING.

Matthew 12:30

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

READ THE CONTEXT PLEASE OF THE PASSAGE.JESUS IS TALKING AGAINST THE ACCUSATION BROUGHT AGAINST HIM.ALSO ITS TRUE THAT IF ANYONE IS NOT IN CHRIST IS AWAY FROM HIM RESULTING A DIVINE JUDGEMENT.

Luke 12:51

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division.

AGAIN READ THE PASSAGE WHAT JESUS MEANT.HE IS TALKING ABOUT DIVISION OF TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD ,LIGHT AND DARKNESS OR GOOD OR EVIL ETC.JUST LIKE THERE IS INDEED A DIVISION OF THOUGHT BETWEEN CHRIST TEACHING AND OTHERS.JESUS CALIMED UNIQUENESS THAT RESULTS IN DIVISION FROM OTHERS.

Matthew 10:36

...a man's foes shall they be of his own household.AND Matthew 10:21 "And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the

child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death."

RIGHT!-DOWN THE CENTURIES ONE PERSON WHO FOLLOWED CHRIST WAS REJECTED BY HIS OWN FAMILY.PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED THEIR RELIGION TO BE TOLERANT BECAME THE WORST INTOLERANT BY KILLING THEIR OWN HOUSEHOLD MEMBER JUST BECAUSE THE PERSON FOLLOWED CHRIST JESUS.

Luke 12:52

...from henceforth there shall be five in one house AND Matthew 10:35

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter

against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.divided, three against two, and two against three.

UNIQUE FAITH SURELY BRINGS DISAGREEMENTS.

Matthew 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye

escape the damnation of hell?

Matthew 24:27

Woe to you, scribes and ... hypocrites!

Luke 10:13-15

Woe unto thee ... it shall be more tolerable for

Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

And thou ... shalt be thrust down to hell.

RELIGIOUS HYPOCRICY NEED TO BE CONDEMENED AND FOR SURE THERE IS A PUNISHMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO PURSUE EVIL AS PER ANY RELIGION.NO RELIGION WANT TO TOLERATES EVIL AND THUS CONDEMNS ALL THOSE WHO CLAIM TO WEAR MASKS.JESUS DID NETIHR TOLERATER HYPOCRISY AND THUS CONDEMENS.THE SOONER WE LEARN THE BETTER.DOES YOUR FAITH TOLERATE EVIL?

Revelation 2:12

These things saith he which hath the sharp sword

with two edges.

READ REVELATION 1:16 TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE SWORD -IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE STRONG WORDS THAT COMES FROM GOD WHICH IS LIKE A SHARP SWORD.THE WORD OF GOD IS CALLED THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT.

Revelation 2:16

I will come ..., and will fight against

them with the sword of my mouth.

YES THIS VERSE ANSWERS THE ABOVE ONE.SWORD OF MOUTH AND NOT THE LITERAL ONE AS YOU THINK.

Revelation 2:20-23

... I have a few things against thee, because

thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which

calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to

seduce my servants to commit fornication, and

to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her

fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them

that commit adultery with her into great

tribulation, ...And I will kill her children with death ...

AGAIN THE PASSAGE IS FIGURATIVE BUT EVEN IF TAKEN LITERALLY- WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO DO WITH AN EVIL? WORSHIP IT OR PUNISH IT? DO YOU EXPECT FORNICATION AND ADULTERY BE EXALTED?

Christ was hungry and looked around for something to eat.

He saw a fig tree some distance away. But it was not the

season of figs yet. Being out of season, the tree bore only leaves but no fruit. Here's what happened.

Matthew 21:19-20 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it,and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for

ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled,

saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!

Mark 11:13-14 , 11:20-21

And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came,

if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he

came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of

figs was not yet.

And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit

of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig

tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master,behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

LEARN FROM THE FIG TREE TO BEAR FRUIT IN LIFE AND NOT SHOW JUST LEAVES PRETENDING TO BE FRUITFUL LIKE A HYPOCRITE OR ELSE PUNISHMENT AWAITS ALL THOSE PRETENDERS AND DECEIVERS- WELL THATS THE TRUTH HE TAUGHT THROGUH THAT INCIDENCE.LEARN IT AND ALSO SEE THE POWER OF JESUS THERE.

... ye shall hear of wars ...

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against

kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences,

and earthquakes, in divers places.Then shall be two in the field; the one shall be taken,and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall

be taken, and the other left.And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days!

... for there shall be great distress in the land, and

wrath upon this people.And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations ...there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

For in those days shall be affliction ...then ... great tribulation ...no flesh should be saved ...And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved ...but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he

hath shortened the days.... after that tribulation ... shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the

earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

ISNT THAT AMAZING PROPHECY? WITH THE RISE OF EVIL THING ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN.THERE IS END DAYS AS PER JESUS WERE GOOD WILL BE SEPERATED FROM EVIL.DONT YOU EXPECT THAT? JESUS SURELY CLAIMED UNIQUENESS TO GET SAVED FROM THE APOCALYPSE.ITS LIKE FLOOD COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND A BOAT IS SEND TO SAVE YOU BUT YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT HELPS AND KEEPS CURSING THE FLOOD.THE ABOVE PASSAGE IS EXACTLY THAT.LETS ALL BETTER LEARN THE LESSON.

Revelation 2:26-28

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end,

to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels

of a potter shall they be broken to shivers ...And I will give him the morning star.

WHAT YOU SOW SHALL YOU REAP.GOOD HAS A REWARD AND EVIL HAS A PUNISHMENT.DOSENT THE LAW OF KARMA TEACHES THE BENEFITS AND PUNISHMENT OF GOOD AND EVIL? HERE YOU FIND THE WRITER OF THE LAW OF KARMA WHO DIRECTS THE WORLD AFFAIRS.

Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should

reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

THE ENEMIES ARE THE EVIL ONES AND FOR SURE BY ANY SYSTEM EVIL NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED.

Guest guest

Well, I know all those other verses too. That

makes Christ a double-tounged, double-dealing,

double-faced messiah. Fictional, of course.

Because he is only a literary creation.

You are right in pointing out that he talks

from both sides of his mouth and whistles out

the middle.

Thank you for showing people the truth about

Christianity.