IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

PLANETARY ASCENSION!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

2012:

2012 is by many separate sources of wisdom seen as being a portal into what some people call the Golden Age. 2012 marks, according to the The Mayan Calendar, the ending of Time as we know it and as something old die something new will be born. The Mayan perspective of 2012 and the current times we live in is very similar to the view of Kalki and the Golden Age Foundation who is also co-organising the Oneness Festival.

The concept of a coming Golden Age is widely recognised among many spiritual authors, spiritual traditions and teachers.

"I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened."

Hermes Trismegistus

Kalki, or Sri Kalki Bhagavan, the founder of Golden Age Foundation, is considered to be the Kalki Avatar capable of bringing enlightenment and to introduce the Golden Age. Here he is commenting on the significance of the year 2012.

Question: What is the significance of the year 2012?

Sri Kalki Bhagavan: OK. Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth’s molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created. The thought sphere of the human mind is located in the earth’s magnetic field. This mag-netic field has been weakening dramatically over last ten years.

Now, in physics there is a parameter called “Schumann´s Resonance”. Using that we can determine the strength of the earth’s magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically. If you work it out mathematically, it appears that, by the year 2012, the "Schuman´s" is likely to be 13 cycles per second. When this reso-nance is 13 cycles per second, the earth’s core would stop rotating with mag-netic field gone, you mind is gone. When I say "your mind", what I mean is your "samskaras". The pressure of the past 11.000 years of samskaras will vanish.

In the Dharma, we also say, “Mind is Karma”. All actions start from your mind. The mind is nothing but a storehouse of samskaras or past life vasanas from which all action emanates. This is stored in the earth’s magnetic field. So in the year 2012, it will become zero for a few days. After that the core will start rotating again. This would be a fresh beginning for man or the dawn of the Golden Age. This is the significance of the year 2012. How do we know, it will happen? The study of fossil records has shown that, it happens roughly after 11.000 years. It’s only a short time away and then we can all start afresh. That is why I want you to become enlightened by 2012. If you are enlight-ened, with all your samskaras gone, we can begin a new yuga, which can be called Sathya Yuga or the Golden Age. Man will enter into a new state of al-tered consciousness.

As I told you already, the earth’s resonance is increasing which means the earth’s heart is undergoing a transformation. The earth has got a physical body, like you have a body. It has got a consciousness as well. Now as the resonance is increasing the earths heart functioning very differently from before. Now, your heart and the earth’s heart are connected. The earth’s heart can be influ-enced by your heart and vice versa. That is why, it is essential that your heart-beat synchronises with the earth’s resonance. This means your heart must flower. Your heart will flower when you discover love in your relationships.

If you have discover love, you must stop judging your parents, spouses, etc., internally. Nobody can be judged as the whole universe directly influences all events, even the behaviour of the people.

So learn to experience life. Life has to be experienced, be it pain or pleasure.

---

so what are your thoughts people? any astrologers out there, or people well versed in this type of science?

i would like to know opinions

thanks!

Your perspective of Mayan Calendar is WRONG.

Mayans didn't say the people of the World will become enlightnent or smarter, they (Mayans) predicted the World you know it today WILL come to an end and a new cycle WILL begin after 2012.

In Mayan beliefs, they say that Gods exists on this world before Man and this primodial gods were living in state of darkness. So, they discuss and decided to sacrifice their own lifeforces to create a Sun, which then created the World and everything in it.

Now, according to Mayans' point of view, the "Sun" could be that of what you see everyday. But there is a possibility that this "Sun" actually meant "the Golden Egg" which described in the Vedas as beginning of the Universe which gave birth to the World.

So, in 2012, Mayans predicted that the Cycle will stop and everything will be renewed. In another word - the world you know it WILL END. The World will plunge into Darkness once again.

Using what we know happening now, we know that many Muslims in the world are currently trying to obtain Nuclear Weapon Technology and once they obtain it, they will not hestitate to use it. And what that happens, you can kiss the World goodbye.

Guest guest

ok so fine, i'm wrong abuot the calender, but what about the magnetic field of the earth and the destroying of all vasanas..?

I don't know what is Vasana is since I'm not very familiar with Tamil. You need to define it.

As for Magnetic field, my dear OUT-DATED friend, the changes which speak of in the Magnetic Field ALREADY began - matter a fact, 150 years ago. It is called Magnetic Reversal and it happens every 100,000 years or so. The last one occurs during the last Ice Age and the next one already begin.

Go to a search engine like Google and type Magnetic Pole Reversal for more information.

Guest guest

hm..

vasana is not tamil word.

are u indian?

are u hindu?

just wondering

anyways vasanas are deepseated subconscious impressions. They constitute everything - actions, words, thoughts, etc, of our past lives - put togheter and make us who we are today. basically or personality/ego is made up of vasanas... all different tendencies/impression.

The point of life is self-realization. Realization that you are Truth, not this finite "person" - mind/ego/body complex. In order to realize that you are already That whihc you want to become, all vasanas must be destroyed. Ego must be overcome and mind must be silenced. This is the goal of all yogas out there - Raja, Bhakti, Jnana, Karma, Hatha...

That guy Kalki said that in 2012 there will be somthing that destroyes, or atleast, cleanses these vasanas inside us. This will prepare us for realization of the highest Truth.

the point of this disucssion is that i want to know whether 2012 is the year that this cleansing is going to happen. Whether this new "golden age" will actually come.

Dont call me outdated. lol. i bet you i'm younger than u.

--

Om Namah Shivaya

What I am doesn't matter.

anyways vasanas are deepseated subconscious impressions. They constitute everything - actions, words, thoughts, etc, of our past lives - put togheter and make us who we are today. basically or personality/ego is made up of vasanas... all different tendencies/impression.

IF you say Vasana is ego and it supposed to be destroyed by 2012, then I fully agreed. However, your expectations that Vasana means Ego alone and thus, only ego will be destroy, thus instant enlightnment, is pure fantasy.

Ego includes Human's handiwork. Take buildings for example - in Malaysia, Malaysian government spend billions building large, tall and empty buildings in attempt to make a name for itself in the World headline, WHILE totally ignoring the aborgines who lives as 3rd or 4th level citizen in their own country. For me, this is Ego as well.

In the West, you can see them boost talk buildings also, great structures, remarkable technology etc but they hardly do anything about their poor and weak members of the society (like Blacks in America, Gypsies, Latins, Red Indians and such). Foolish religion like Christianity and Islam become hallmarks whether a person should be helped or not.

ALL this IS ignorant and Ego and thus - destruction will come. Destroying ignorant and Ego doesn't means spiritual advancement alone, it also means utter destruction.

And since Souls are indestructivable (except in Hands of God), they will be reborn in a new world where ignorant and ego is in control.

the point of this disucssion is that i want to know whether 2012 is the year that this cleansing is going to happen. Whether this new "golden age" will actually come.

Go and search for Magnetic Pole Reversal as I asked you to. Cleansing already BEGAN. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dont call me outdated. lol. i bet you i'm younger than u.

So what if you are younger than me? Young people nowadays are more outdated than old people like myself. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Kalki will descend in 427,000 years. Until then the only way of destroying the ego is to engage in devotional service to God. Chant the names of God.

Your aspiring servant.

Rmeber what Krishna said in Bhagawata Gita:

Whenever and wherever there is decline of Dharma and Dharmic people are tortured, I descend myself in age after age. It is prerogative to decide when He wants to come.

In Kaliyuga, it is best to dharmic path and remembering Him all encompassing divine SriKrishna.

Jai Shri Krishhna

Jai Shiv Shambho

I always wants to ask - where does this 427,000 years figure comes from?

I read the Gita and I never came across any such figures in the Gita on when, where or how Kalki will come and cleanse the World.

All I remember is - He said He WILL come as Kalki when the World cease to follow Dharmic ways and follows Adharmic ways.

That time is NOW; In name of freedom - children suffer and unborn children dies in abortion, women are labelled as "products" and "sexual objects" and treated such, men's honesty and good quality have no use or value and anyone who could cheat, steal, boost and such is given the leadership quality.

Even in India, religion suffers in hands of politicians who eager to supports a few minority in name of so-called peace. Large nations uses military mights to force what is good and what is not onto others. Men have no respect for Nature and put garbage and pollution in the atmosphere. Money becomes God and God is abandoned.

If this is not the Time, I don't know what is.

Whenever and wherever there is decline of Dharma and Dharmic people are tortured, I descend myself in age after age. It is prerogative to decide when He wants to come.

Arrogant Humans should remember ... He do NOT follow YOUR rules. He doesn't need to be told When to come, Where to come or How to come. He comes whenever He pleases, Go whenever He choose and Do whatever He choose to do. This is HIS World and He dances to His tunes, not yours.

This calculations of years before Kali yuga ends is simply something some sages calculated based on their own assumptions. God has NO need to follow such assumptions.

Guest guest

this is in the measure of yugas. there are 4. First is where dharma prevails, perfectly clean time. second is 1/3 adharma. third is 2/3 adharma. fourth (our age - Kali yuga) is mostly (99.999999999999999...................) adharma.

i guess when it becomes 100 Kalki will come.

every yuga has a certian lenght. the first is the longest, then it becomes progressively shorter. the 4th yuga is only 432,000 years long. This yuga started when Krishna spoke the Gita 5000 years ago. therefore the number... 427,000.

i dunno... all these dates.. confusing... really really long too..

--

See Truth

--

Om Namah Sivaya

--

They are just man-made calculations. Like I said before, God doesn't need to follow Man-Made rules.

He can come and go as pleased and do whatever He likes, which include cleansing the World of Parasites so True Devotees could live and find their way back to Him again.