Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

A.M. Rajagopalan Iyya's Contact Details

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Could anybody help me with A.M. Rajagopalan Iyya's contact details please?

 

kindly send it to w_amu@.

 

thanks.

Posted

I presume you are asking about Astrologer Shri A M Rajagopalan ( AMR ) of kumuda Jothidam magazine.

 

Visit the website www.kumudam.com register yourself to enter the site , click to KUMUDA JOTHIDAM - you will find his email ID.

 

In case you cannot read, or enter the site, please post here - i shall try to locate the details.

 

thanks

  • 8 months later...
Posted

Can anyone who has Sri A.M. Rajagopalan Ayya's contact details, please forward the same to me? I have been trying to get his contact details so that when I visit India, I can meet him.

Thanks,

R. Ravichandran

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Hi All!

 

Does any one know A.M. Rajagopalan Aiya's contact address. I am visiting to India and would like to meet him and read my chart. It is very urgent.

If someone know please please please kindly let me know....

Many thanks......

  • 1 year later...
Posted

I havent been able to get Sri A.M.Rajagopalan ayya's contact details. My dad is in hospital and I need to get in touch with him. I heard that he is in US. Is there any chance that some kind soul would provide me the details where he is in US and his contact information? Looking eagerly for a reply.

 

R. Ravichandran

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm still looking for Sri A.M.Rajagopalan ayya's contact details. My dad passed away on June 21st and need to get in touch with him to get some info. Please help me.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...