IndiaDivine.org

Vaishnavite intolerance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One more popular psuedo thing is as below

-God and his yexternal yenergy. Again, don't bother quoting BG for this.

These are the few psuedo stuff I have heard from vaishnavas.

'Intolerence towards vaishnavas' is your topic. Is this why you joined vaishnava community from your iyer family to embrace a psuedo victim-image. Well, what can one say, this is your fate. eh..

I need not tell anything.The very attitude of your reply clearly shows much bleach on the part of wrong allegations on Vaishnavism.Instead of finding some valid points, you are roaming around birth background and other non-sense.

The problem with you people is that you cannot bear a confidence and care free path full of nectar of devotion.

No problem on your part, the brought up in many families is like this.Simply fight and argue without thinking.

But please stop this unwanted arrogancy.Better we bid farewell because it is very tough for me to argue without any quotes and proper facts.Just alleging baselessly does not befit this type of spiritual forum.We are not talking mundane topics to fight with.

One final word of caution or advice to you is dont use abusive terms such as homo... to criticize Vaishnavism.It makes one far and far from truth.aasurim yoni maapanna muudaa janmana janmani is Gita Vakhya.

Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!

This was how Rama and Krishna were seen by the Indian populace for centuries until the advent of militant hinduism in the form of Hare Krishna and BJP.

I wonder where these shivite or nthese nincompoops learn to compare Hare Krishnas(religious organization) with BJP(political party) or calling Hare Krishnas who never raised a arm against anybody as militant.

Probably instead of brain these guys have dirt from gutter.

Hi,

Leave it.Its this Kali age where these all will be there.What is seemingly good will be a poison while the real virtue will bow down in guilt infront of demons.

Thats what now happening to our Vaishnavism. It is now a fashion for all saints to take Advaita.By a hundred men saying a false thing it will never become a truth; so is the case with the greatness of our Vaishnavism.

But calm down yourself as verily we incur nothing by getting tense.Now only the harassment against us has started and wait and see as Kali grows,we will suffer as if in the hands of Hiranya Kashipu.History repeats itself.All Vaishnvas should remain silent chant Rama, Rama lest let the demons come and boil as alive in hot oil.Death is inevitable and these people also will face their end one day or other.

I have great regard for Ramanuja Acharya.He let a very peacefull life and advocated non-violence against animals by strictly following vegetarianism. But he definitely advocated violance against humans, though not explicitely, he advocated violance implicitely by glorifying scriptures that inturn glorify violance and war.

Is Krishna just a deified king?

Diefy - A legendary man raised to stature of god by followers.

It is better to follow Sastra and Sadhus than bablings of ognorant fools like yourselves.

Yet these fools think that they know better than the acharyas like Ramanuja, Madhva etc. or great realized saints like Namdev, Jayadev etc.

Any fool can teach and say anything like this(these) Shivite(s).

The only way to know whether one is a REALIZED SAGE or FOOL is through Vedas and Shastras.