Rate this topic

Guest guest

Answer is very simple

Shaivaites will always say Shiva is greater

Vaishnavaites will always say Vishnu is greater

Astrologers will say planets are greater

Christians will say Christ is greater

Muslims say allah is greater

Fake swamis like Sai,Kalki or Amma will say they r greater.

In the end i say the media whichever form it is paper,internet,books,epics,tv is greater cause they hype whoever they want to..

Truth is we all r born and dead without knowing the true answer as there is no concrete proof of any of these except

someone seeing Aswathama

Someone seeing vibuthi fall of sai baba and linga come out

someone crying his tears out for Kalki

most iskonis claiming they will get rid of ego and see god in a moment and call others in maaya..

Its all a joke.

Religion is the biggest mystery out there in which everyone knows there is no yes or no answer.

I think its all like EMPERORS new clothes..ull feel god if u have faith and tell me how many of u have faith..hahahahaha...

Guest guest

Well its not me who hasnt given the option of GOD.its GOD himself hasnt come forward to let people that others r fake and are not great.

Ok just because i think this chair is god and think its great u think its gonna be considered great.

Just because of peer pressure or to look like someone who understands god i dont want to say i believe in him or her.

There has to be solutions and results..not some vague fantasy called after life.What about now

Y all these contradictions..

P.S No one has answered this posting so far..Im surprised.Atleast people try something..

Guest guest

"..There has to be solutions and results..not some vague fantasy called after life"

Who said there has to be solutions and results. I think there are a whole lot of lucky people who haven't seen such problems that shows that the solutions comes in a different way than the way they expected based on their awareness.

Guest guest

Mr SM744 can u explain this in detail.

So u mean to say those lucky people enjoy all that they got and thats the proof and answer?Or there wouldnt be any solution cause either u gotta be lucky or u gotta suffer?

Guest guest

Let me make it clear here.

Blame to you or someone blaming you is only Saying.

Fault finding or someone alleging you at fault is only Saying.

Someone telling you a solution to a problem is again only saying unless you got something to do with it. Solving the problems regarding god-related contradictions in you, gets you to do absolutely nothing.

Saying means nothing. If saying compells actions it means something. The answers to your questions may not compell any action in you, may not even have you introspect silently.

"...its GOD himself hasnt come forward to let people that others r fake and are not great..."

You may be saying about the unmanifest BRAHMAN.

but GOD himself came in several forms like Krishna,Rama etc

We have many options to reach the unmanifest through these deities(manifested).

Lord Vyasa had given us so many deities that even chanting those holy names help us break the bondage.