IndiaDivine.org

Did Ravana reach heaven by hating Vishnu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And if Ravana did go to hell then what happens to Lord Shivas powers..is he a mute spectator for his devotee going to hell.what good is he?

He did not got to hell.

What do u mean by some ignorant guys started,u urself say Ravana and Sisupala went to heaven?

So r u that ignorant guy?

So u mean to say Arjuna didnt enjoy countless number of wives and didnt have lust and pride ego etc?

Then y did he insult Karna or think high of himself above Eklavya

So u mean KRisha didnt enjoy those gopis?

Let me give u one more example

Indra is krishnas close guy

His paradise consists of Apsaras and food etc

So if thats not lust and desire then what is?

So y this double standards?Now u know y i call Krishna hypocrite..either he is or u guys intrepreation of BG is?

There are lot of folks here under Guest which one do you reckon?You can not talk in general.I am also using the ID Guest,so did the one who posted this message.Which one are you talking about.

Om Namah Shivaya.

Mr Ganeshprasad,

What generosity r u talking about,am i getting paid to post here,that can be called generosity..yes im here to learn things..i already told u,if u dont know the answer u dont have to reply..if u find it irritating that means its beyond ur reach..let someone else answer it..

People who question god also can seek guidance..dont show ur ignorance by just abusing me.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(There are lot of folks here under Guest)

Yes they are all welcome

Re

( which one do you reckon?You can not talk in general.I am also using the ID Guest,so did the one who posted this message.Which one are you talking about.)

well now you know how difficult it is when there is no id.

i give you a clue the one who is insulting both Shiva and Krishna. are you?

Om Namah Shivaya.

Jai Shree Krishna

What makes u think im insulting Siva and Krishna?im telling u again if u dont know the answer let others answer..ur ego seems hurt so u blame me for that?

What do u mean by some ignorant guys started,u urself say Ravana and Sisupala went to heaven?

So r u that ignorant guy?

U r the ignorant guy who came here just to insult Devatas and Bhagavaan. These are some of the Mahapatakas.

Those who know correctly, know that Ravana and Kumbakarna are exceptions.

Those who do not know, think it as a general rule.

So u mean to say Arjuna didnt enjoy countless number of wives and didnt have lust and pride ego etc?

Arjuna is Satvika by nature. Hence all things about pride, ego etc. are about his ignorance. Just because he had a few wives does not mean he was lusting after everybody. By the way, Arjuna did not have countless number of wives. I have no idea where you get such info.

Then y did he insult Karna or think high of himself above Eklavya

Karna was no equal to Arjuna, neither was Ekalavya.

In Ekalavya's case, Arjuna asked Dronacharya, how come Ekalavya knows what he(Arjuna) knows, since Dronacharya promised ARjuna that non one will taught all the skills Arjuna was taught.

But Ekalavya through his devotion attracted Dronacharya wqas able to learn all the skills. So there is no question of Arjuna thinking himself as superior as you claim. It is not found in Mahabharatha.

Karna again is Surya while Arjuna is Indra(a superior devata to Surya). Karna also insulted Draupati, while what Arjuna did to Karna is nothing compared to insult of Draupati.

Anyway, devotees of Hari do make mistakes themselves, but they are basically Satvika unlike Asuras who are inherently Tamasik.

So u mean KRisha didnt enjoy those gopis?

Krishna jhas no material body. End.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(What generosity r u talking about,am i getting paid to post here,that can be called generosity..)

How low do you want to get, now you want to be paid for absuing us.

Re

(yes im here to learn things..i already told u,if u dont know the answer u dont have to reply..)

What by absuing us and insulting the Gods we care to follow?

Re

(if u find it irritating that means its beyond ur reach..let someone else answer it..)

it sure is irritating, weather it is beyond me, you never find out.

Re

(People who question god also can seek guidance..dont show ur ignorance by just abusing me.)

By all means question god but if you think you can gain anything by insulting god you are so mistaken.

If i have abused you i am sorry

Jai Shree Krishna

I am once again telling u all im not insulting gods,u guys r getting agitated for no reason.First control urself and then think of all paavas and punyaas,u got no right for me to not talk about gods.

As far as Karna being inferior to Arujuna.

Ur wrong

If karna was inferior then y did

Indra go begging him for his kavach and kundal

If not for his mom begging him for asking him not to use Nagastra arjuna would have been killed.Dontu know that?

With all the curses he got from his guru and all others he still put up a great fight and if not for Krishna valor

Arjuna would be dead meat?Dont u know that?

Salya was told to discourage him but he still faught with vigor

Shame on Indra,any selfrespectful person would rather loose a battle than beg the opponent.

If it meant to save dharma then y cant he admit his son isnt worthy to save dharma without him begging..

His case is the best for kindness taken as weakness

I might say somethings wrong but not all i say is wrong..dont u guys make mistakes.

And what is this excuse of Krishna devotees be wrong but still they be pardoned?Like how u mention of arjunas ignorance

U have again not answered y Ravana was a exception.

Dont say ur devataas and gods,u dont own them nor keep them in ur pockets.

If Indra was superior to Surya then y did he go beg for Karnas kavacha and kundala?If u care to follow gods me arguing wont affect anything.If ur faith is shaky then u will get mad at me..as i said some of u answer back and some of u just shout at me..its pointless.u cant even control ur senses..