IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
saumya

from where it all started?

Rate this topic

in my preveous post i went a little general,now i am going specific.

I read about human history, that in the beginning we used to live in jungles, then cave man and so on.But no where i found where hinduism started,all the other riligions have there beginnings written in history but why not ours.

After reading the posts and scriptures, i got to know that the hiduism is the oldest of all.But how old its not written anywhere?any help in this situatiion is greatly help ful as i am struggling with me since my childhood, to find the answer.

thanks

Guest guest

has no beginning or end. That's why it's called Sanatana, Eternal. In your previous thread, I told you that the combinations of prakriti are NOT eternal, even though prakriti itself is eternal. Apply that logic to this question of yours. Other religions have a beggining, because they are combinations of prakriti, meaning they're born of the intellect, manas and so on. Whereas Hinduism is not the result of prakritic actions. It comes directly from the Purushottama himself, that's why the Veda is called Shruti and is considered eternal. They are the word of God. Therefore, Hinduism has neither beginning nor end.