IndiaDivine.org

Gods Wrath!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had a dream few years back once in which my Deity God warned me not to agree to a proposal from somebody.

Dreams are dreams I thought and also I found myself in a difficult situation and I committed the act (nothing illegal) I was warned against.

I paid a terrible price for doing it even if it was done with all the good intentions. Now after years of that incident I am still paying the price for it. Even my deity God whom I worshipped always has forsaken me. Why my God didn't stop it... mere warning was not enough!

Now no amount of worship help me anymore! I am jinxed for life!

Your story reminds me of a driver.

He was driving along a road which fork into two separate paths ahead. He saw a sign stating the left side is faster path (to his destination) but not advicable to follow while the right side is long and hard but more accessible.

Being human, he wanted to reach his destination faster so he took the short one.

A few miles inside, he caught up in a traffic jam and cannot back up due to others (who like him also) blocking all paths for a retreat. Now, while driving in the slowed lane, he is cursing the sign board for not being big, flashy and didn't bang his car to stop him from making the choice. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The choice to make the decision is yours, the action was yours and the result was yours as well ... stop blaming God. Some people don't even have signs to tell him not to make mistakes, so you should be glad God is looking after for you, despite of the fact whether you deserve it or not.