IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ghosts, hinduism, at night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, how are you? I am new to this forum. Can you please give me some advice? A friend of mine says a ghost has been bothering him at night. I think he had this problem before. Do you know what he can do?

I thought praying or talking to a close family member was good solution. I am not sure if I believe in ghosts.

I appreciate your help. Have a good day.

Thank you

Guest guest

Ghost/ spirits can be everywhere , at night 12pm is time time when they usually can be seen.

Something that can help out , if a ghost is bothering someone get LIME and cut it in half and put it anywhere(at the corners of a room, next to doors)in the house .... it keeps away he ghost.

Or it can be something bad that the person did or someone that did something to the person that caused the ghost to bother a person.

If you have any question email me at djace291@aol.com ..i went though great experiences and know such things.

Guest guest

Mantras, Limes etc. are not always effective on Ghosts. There are different types of Ghosts, some of them are powerful independent and some are forced to do the job by their masters. Every situation is not same and every ghost is not the same.

Jayant

How does your friend know that it is a GHOST? Your friend can call a spiritual person, or go to see one who can look into this further. Sometimes it is just an unrest soul that needs to be released. I know a person in The Bronx, his name is Kumar Tel# 718-822-4275, have your friend give him a call and set up an appointment to see him. I heard that he has helped many people with their problems, there is no fee, it is left to your discretion.