IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tackleberry

Lord Venkateshwara's grace

Rate this topic

Dear friends I want to know how many of you have been to Tirumala. Some people tell me that Lord Venkateshwara is a powerful God who grants whatever one wants. Is this true?

I have been to the temple only twice,buit on both occassions something good happened to me. I want other forum members to share their experiences with me.Thanks for your time.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(Dear friends I want to know how many of you have been to Tirumala.)

Is this same as tirupati? pardon my ignorance.

i have been once here but did not spend much time, hope to visit again with his grace and spend more time i was impressed.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

It was widely reported in the media that Ex-CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu was travelling to Tirumala when naxalites blew up his motorcade and he survived by inches....by grace of Venkateshwara....his wife reportedly donated her mangalsutra to Balaaji for this!

Yes dear GaneshPrasad it is the same thing. The town below the hill is Tirupathi and the temple town above the hill is called Tirumala!

I still invite people to dsicuss their experiences in Tirumala

Did the Lord grant all your wishes???

Jai Ganesh

Namskar tackleberry

Re

(Yes dear GaneshPrasad it is the same thing. The town below the hill is Tirupathi and the temple town above the hill is called Tirumala!)

Thank you, Tirupathi sounds like Lord of Tiru is this correct what does Tirumala mean?

Re

(Did the Lord grant all your wishes???)

It was my privilege and honour to take my mother on pilgrimage.

the lord allways grant our wishes he is one companion who never abandon us.our desires apart from him seprates us.

I try not to ask, but i know my cousin who desired a son was granted the wish and he therefore visited the temple and shaved his head there.

i almost forgot to mention the prasad of ladu is very famous i believe.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

It is a real abode of Lord Narayan where there is no shortage of mercy, grace, wealth, energy, food, miracles....

It is estimated that annual offerings by devotees run in to millions of dollars.....

Balaji as is popularly called in South India is none other than Sri Vishnu, Narayan, Ram, Krishna, .......

Jai Balaji!

http://www.balaji.net/

Guest guest

Hi all,

I also heard about the glories of Lord as fullfilling our true and reasonable aims in life.

That time I was entering final year B.E(june 2003) and very much worried of getting a job, in campus interview itself.To my remote college in Tanjore district,only few companies will come.And once we miss the campus job,searching job outside after degree completion will be very tough.Adding to all this, so many in our batch were intelligent cum little bit egoistic and were fully confident of getting a job in campus.They even made tentative list of people, who would likely get selected.

And as a half believer, I prayed to Lord Balaji to offer my first salary, if got selected in campus.I was confident on mercy part of the Lord but not on my ability.I thought "I must be satisfied if shortlisted for interview atleast.Where am I before the toppers and technically sound people?".

But I went upto Interview in the first company, but missed there.Then I caught hold of the hint, the Lord is giving and started to prepare like anything day and night.Within 10 days another very big company came and I went with Lord Balaji's photo in my pocket.I cleared all the rounds and got an offer letter from that big concern.

My joy knew no bounds and now I am writing this sitting in my office cabin.

I took immense pleasure to have the first time darshan at Tirumala and offered my little contribution the first month salary!!!!!!

Guest guest

you have been to tirumala. you must have seen thousands of people with tonsured heads. they are representations of prayers answered. it is a pledge to the Lord commonly to offer hair by the devotees in return of prayers fulfilled and boons given.

i personally have tonsured my head a few times due to His Grace granting my boons.

Guest guest

Balaji has a tremendous reputation of granting boons, in this Kaliyug people donot have patience for sadhana and hence want instant gratification;

Balaji is very popular throught south Indian more than other parts of India, however in recent years its popularity is fast catching up in other parts of India as well;

Being a another name of Vishnu, Balaji's popularity cuts across sects, groups, gurus, panths.....

The temple is also very strategically located near to many sothern states;

This temple has its origin in Saint Ramanuja a widely revered saint in India;

High profile devotees tends to popularize the temple even further as more successfgful a person is more he is scared of losing everything;

Then the results speak for itself as more and more people's boons get answered the popularity spreads by word of mouth and the trademark tonsured heads;

The temple is very old and always promoted by yesteryear Hindu kings;

Perhaps one of the few Hindu temples to have been spared and survive muslim onslaughts in India since this was away from main invasion points of western India;

Evreything is grand at Tirupati including the prasadam, anyone who tastes it donot forget ever.

Hope this helps a bit.

Jai Balaji!

Guest guest

a very knotty problem of mine was solved by Lord Venkateshwara's grace.

it is true.

Whatever u ask of the lord, especially standing in front of him is granted.

govinda govinda!

Dear friends I want to know how many of you have been to Tirumala. Some people tell me that Lord Venkateshwara is a powerful God who grants whatever one wants. Is this true?

I have been to the temple only twice,buit on both occassions something good happened to me. I want other forum members to share their experiences with me.Thanks for your time.

lord venkateswara is the most powerful god... he always shows grace on devotees and takes care of them... tirumala is the most divine and sacred place on earth.... everyone should visit tirumala lord venkateswara swamy and get his grace... one's devotion towards lord venkateswara will alone solve all his problems... om namo venkatesaya....