IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Kindess of Guru Raghavendra swamiji

Rate this topic

You must listen to this story which brought tears to my eyes. After Shri Swamiji took samadhi, his name and fame spread everywhere. There was a old prostitute in a remote village in Andhra. Due to her living style, she got a terrible skin disease, resulting in a foul smell all over. People from the village shunned her and ordered her to leave the place. There was no cure to her disease. She was pained and did not know what to do and where to go in her old age. Someone told her about Shri Swamiji at Mantralaya. One fine day, she covered herself in a shawl and left the village and visited Mantralaya. She paid her obeisance to Shri Swamiji with great devotion and respect, however, she did not know how to pray. Her pure devotion moved Swamiji, who appeared in her dream and showed (in dream) some herbs near her cottage (in Mantralaya itself) and asked her to apply the paste of the same. She faithfully followed his instructions. Slowly her skin disease got completely cured, no foul smell emanated from her body and her skin glowed. The time came for her to return to her village, when she started to wonder, what could she offer to such great, revered saint! That night, Swamiji appeared in her dream and asked her to offer the shawl to him in which she had wrapped her foul body. She was stunned, however, next morning she met the priest of the temple and told him about her dream and the offering of the shawl. The priest was wild with rage and scolded her. She went back and decided to return to her village next day after the moring darshan of Swamiji. Next day, while was standing in the queue, waiting for darshan, the same priest came running and told her that Swamiji had appeared in his dream and told her to spread her shawl on Vrindavanam. The woman broke down with devotion. Promptly, the shawl was washed, dried and offered on the Vrindavanam fulfilling her desire to offer something to her benefactor, her sadguru.

Now tell, who is at fault? it is the followers and not the founder who must be blamed for the degeneration of the true values.

i am sure "Guru Madhwacharya" & "Guru Raghavendra" wont be happy with the secretarial madhva priests.

I am confident that "Guruji" will help me & always guide me as usual. I hope "Guruji" wont be angry with me.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Sivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya

Guest guest

Jaya Shree Krsna!

-i'm from Argentina, and I can not reach to the books of Mahaprabhuji, which I feel I dessesperately need... could you help me? I need some e-books, because I don't have money... Thanks