IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
friendoframa

Tatoo for Karma?

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

One of my friend wants to get a tattoo for his birthday that represents Karma. Can anyone please tell us or offer us some ideas of where we

could find pictures of symbols or the Sanskrit word? My friend just turned

15 and this is the only thing he wants for his birthday.

Thanks for your help in advance,

cheers

Visvanathan.

My advice is as a proffessional tattoo artist- DO NOT let your friend get a tattoo at 15! That is ENTIRELY TO YOUNG!

I can give you a litany of reasons why it's unethical & unsafe to get a tattoo at that age, but you probably wouldn't listen, or care. I could tell you that no 15 year-old knows what they will want on their body for the rest of their life.I could explain to you that no tattoo artist worth a damn would consent to tattoo a 15 year-old and any artist who WOULD is going to be terrible and give your friend a bad job; but HE/SHE probably wouldn't care. I could tell you that it's ILLEGAL in most places to get a tattoo before you're 18; but you'll probably tell me you live in one of the few places that are still behind the times and allow any age tattooing.

Here's a reason you might listen to: at 15 there's a possibility that your could have a growth spurt (whether you think it likely or not) and if that happens, the tattoo will get COMPLETELY messed up!

Look, this is what I do for a living- and I'm not in the habit of turning down money by discouraging people from getting tattooed- but this is one time when saying "NO" is THE RIGHT THING TO DO! If ytour friend really wants a tattoo and this is the design that he/she really wants, it'll still be around in 3 more years when it IS APPROPRIATE to start getting tattooed. If this person is really your friend, you'll convince him/her to wait and to go to a top-notch professional when they turn 18.

If you happen to live in Texas- and you get him/her to wait- I'll do the specific tattoo you're talking about for free.

Hope you make the right decision- actually, I hope your friend makes the right decision!