IndiaDivine.org

Rayaru & krishna doesnt love me

Rate this topic

gokulkr

Guest guest

Dear Gokul.

Great acting. Or are you serious?

Rayaru & Krishna exist everywhere.

Even if you want to commit suicide, you will not be able to do so, since whatever happens, happens by Krishna's will. You are not the doer. My friend, you have not learnt the very basic teaching of Lord Krishna that: I Lord Krishna is the doer. I lord Krishna is everyone. It is the greatest illusion to think that one is the doer.

Your friend,

Atanu

Guest guest

krishna & rudra are cruel. they ahve no compassion. all they know is to say is karma , karma, karma , karma. by saying that they escape. no use in believing them.

even rayaru is false. its better to giveup life than believeing these cruel gods.

Guest guest

From your posts, I see you are a Tamil guy.

I would like you to listen to Kannadasan's

Ninaipadellam, Nadanthuvittaal Deivam Edhumillai song from Nenjil Our Aaalayam.

And Mayakkama Kalakkama, Manadhile Kuzhappama from Sumai Thangi,

And you Have learnt Bhaja Govindam, and you also know it all happens as per gods wishes.

From your posts, I find that you are very sensitive and emotional. One tip I can give you here is, observe the events from outside as a passive observer.

I recommend you to read " Your Erroneous Zones" by Wayne Dyer, " The Power of Positive thinking" by Norman Veincent Peale, Thirukkural translation by Pope, " The Seven Habits of Highly effective people " by Covey , Deivathin Kural by Kanchi Periyava and Arthamulla Hindumadham by Kannadasan, Feeling Good By Dr David Burns , When Bad things happen to good People By Rabi Harold Kushner.

These books will help you put life in perspective and help you face your failures ( somethings that are not as per your Expectation)

If you need any further help, please post a message back.

We are understanding and we are here to help you.

Guest guest

reading these books will not help me. if god is soo compassionate, why cant he understand my feelings and help me. he seem to help my enemies only.

those who i love always insult me and hate me. so that means god doesnt love me.

if god is compassionate wh cant he appear in form of raghavendra and help me ? all the so called devotees say that raghavendra does this and that to them. is he sleeping to me ? why doesnt he help me ?

it seems that he hates me.

so i have lost all intrest both spiritually and materialistically. as soon i got confirmed i will make my doomsday myself.

• 1 year later...

Rayaru gave darshan to my enemies and helped them.

but he hasnt given me darshan nor helped me. so i had decided to end up my life.

Go and do better things with your life than picking up enemies. Sigh ... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I come from Muslim site where Muslims AND Atheists works together against me (Christians rarely does so), and I have no cried over this as well.

If you choose to fight, then fight properly or don't fight at all. Sri Krishna don't love people who attach themselves to fruits of their actions or people who do half-hearted actions.

This is a test for you!

If you fail by showing the tiny emotion of ur mind then its shame on u

Show to rayaru and Krishna that whatever they do, u re still thiers and they are still yours.

Belive me there is light, soemtimes it might come a bit lately, but thats the right time it is suppose to come , wait with the patience to win your freedom

Hari hari bol

• 1 month later...

refers to Guru Raghavendra, one of the greatest Madhva saints. Unfortunately, not many Vaishnavas know about him, even though he's the single most important reason why SD is still alive in South India. Like Gokul, I too have tried to see Rayaru, but he doesn't give me darshan. I've been depressed about that, I still am. It is also frustrating that atheists get his darshan quite easily, while devotees have to wait. But I am persisting...

Hey,

Pleae tell me your problems first.Please dont simply & blindly say Krishna hates you.Yes I understand,Krishna may hate good people like us.Devotees are always harassed.But I have decided to fight on our part.

Even the Gods may desert us but come on Gokul!!!!Until our final drop of blood prevails let us fight -- win or lose it is always glorious to try and get defeated.

I have also decided not to call on God's help.Let our destiny,fate,planets,enemy and God take one side let it be..let us take his Nama on our side and fight.Let us see.

Please chant rama rama.Never give up this.One who does this cannot be conquered that easily.Even if we have to lose before that gigantic army of Krishna and enemies,take it from me,we should not give up that easily.They must feel tough to conquer us.

This does not mean we are demons,no not at all.We still love him but for that we cannot give up if Krishna acts against us.Let us take his names as only refuge,fight and die a glorious death never bother losing.

Please reply for this mail.