IndiaDivine.org

dating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Madhav!

When that person asked about vaisnava dating sites why did u say "dating is not vedic culture"?

Why would u assume s/he is even interested in "vedic" culture?

Perhaps they're just someone who wants to meet a member of the opposite sex who has vaisnava interests in common with theirs and go out with them. Nothing wrong with dating. Just coz someone is a Krishna Bhakta does not mean they are into "indian culture" or "vedic culture" at all. Dating is a means of making friends or even finding a suitable life partner. People do it as a prelude to marraige in most countries around the world except for our India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh (all are "mahan", hee hee). And yes, you can find something like "vaisnava match making sites" on line. I came across a few. By the way Madhavji, ur comments about forcibly removing the burkhas of muslim women because "terrorists" may be hiding behind them.... does that go for all the traditional brahmin women in north india who cover their faces with their sari pallaus too? I remember once in Vrindavan i got so sick of seeing those women walk around like ghosts that in the middle of the market i lifted the "veil" of one such lady walking towards me and the shop keepers gasped in horror. I had a good laff though. Imagine if we did that regularly to all of the hindu women like u are suggesting we do to muslim women. Those UP wallas would have a fit! Anyway, no worries, kind of lost my interest in their so called "culture" a long time ago when my interest in Bhakti grew.

JAI SRI RADHE!

Hello.

In India i have a friend who is a Krishna Bhakta. Her family is also favorable to her path but yet when they try to set her up with guys, they don't have if he is a Krishna bhakta as a priority so she was meeting all these mayavadis, panca-upasakas and "hindus".

Well she got fed up with that so started dating on her own Krishna bhaktas which she found here and there around Iskcon and other Krishna centered mandirs/maths.

She's happier now that her parents non-discriminatory hands are out of it and she's meeting people with whom she has more in common.

just go to www.google.com type in vaisnava or devotee match making and u will come up with something.

Good luck!

The Match Maker