IndiaDivine.org

help me, i' ve got a question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari bol:

once, in Audarya i asked: What can i do if i have chosen Srila Prabhupada as my Guru?

In this opportunity i said that i respect all the Iskcon gurus, but i have developed an special love to Srila Prabhupada. I could not accept any other Guru except Prabhupada. In many opportunities i feel abandoned by him and in spite of i did not know him in person, i miss him a lot. I do not have words to describe what i feel for Srila Prabhupada.

Please help me.

Hari bol.

If anybody want to write to me:

jayaprabhupada@indiadivine.com

jayaprabhupada@latinmail.com

Dear

Though Srila Prabhupada is no longer bodily present, he will be with us for the next 10,000 years. I have been fotunate enough to meet and speak to his direct disciples and meeting his disciples who are so pure in their heart itself is a purificatory process, because they present his works totally unadulterated. Now Srila Prabhupada speaks through his disciples. You can always see SP's stamp on them, they are so pure. SP is still our Guru no doubt.

Hare Krishna

i know that Srila Prabhupada is present in his books and in the instructions of his disciples, do doubt about it. But in spite of that i feel so lonely without him. i always try to get in touch with his disciples when they come here, i have talked with some of them, mostly with Hanumat Prasaka Swami and is really recomfortable hear his words that as he once said are the Prabhupada ones. I know Srila Prabhupada is always with me. i love him

hari bol

yes, you can accept him as your guru.

if youl ove him, you cannot hate his advanced disciples.

associate with them.

when you have a question for prabhupada for guidance or explanation, then read his books, but also check with his advanced disciples.

books cannot tell everything, a real person can,

if he knows well and the truth.

jai sri krishna! -madhav