IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Noro

I Need Help!

Rate this topic

I am now looking for the proovs that Arjuna was spoken to by God and that all this did in fakt happen, all the batle and the history that took place. Are we supose to rely on what one person (Guru) has told the next and the next and so on? What about this "rule", that I cannot trye to learn about Hare Krishna with any doubts? I have to get into it without anything interupting? If I go into it with a mind to belive this, of course I will trick my self from the very begining. I just want the truth. I am a human, and I would like to get it prooved and not demanded onto myself. Didn't God die for us, for us to have to world? Didn't God tell us to take care of ourselfs and the earth? Aren't we hurting God by not treating ourselfs, our next and the world bad? Aren't we supose to pray when we need strenth to make a better world, and not to waist time on God to tell him that "we love you and "(we're afraid to lose you)", wouldn's that be selfish? I guess I could tell god that I love him all the time, but I doubt the world around me would change at all. I am asking for all this, cause hare Krishna devoties has been telling me that Hare Krishna is the best way to go, but I want the evidence first. Where is the anwser? Where is the storry saying that "this happend and it is true"?

Guest guest

<< am now looking for the proovs that Arjuna was spoken to by God and that all this did in fakt happen, all the batle and the history that took place. >>

The sources to know the truth are: guru who knows from those who have known, sadhus, and shastras. Other sources are languge history, names of places coming down since milleniuns, and un biased archeoloogy.

Here when you say "help me", you are willing to trust what we say, else there is no need to communicate.

When you buy a medicine, you trust a doctor and a pharmacist. So, why not trust a qualified guru?

<< Are we supose to rely on what one person (Guru) has told the next and the next and so on? >>

We do, but you dont have to.

<< What about this "rule", that I cannot trye to learn about Hare Krishna with any doubts? I have to get into it without anything interupting? If I go into it with a mind to belive this, of course I will trick my self from the very begining. I just want the truth. >>

The vedic scriptueres give very high inportance to the truth. as a matter of fact Krishna's one aspect is that He is Absolute Truth, cause of all the causes.

<< I am a human, and I would like to get it prooved and not demanded onto myself. >>

Try it in every decision of your life, and you will not be able to do it. You have to turst some one for something.

Did you ever ask your mother to prove that so and so is your father?

<< Didn't God die for us, for us to have to world? >>

No. God never dies.

He knows this world is a wrong place for us all.

he tells in Gita how to get out of it and go to him.

<< Didn't God tell us to take care of ourselfs and the earth? >>

Yes, have spiritual vision and live with god consciousness.

<< Aren't we hurting God by not treating ourselfs, our next and the world bad? >>

If we mis treat any one, then god is not happy about it.

God essentially cannot be hurt (an elephant cannot get hurt by an ant. he is always in bliss.

Althouh he can act as if he is angry or sad or happy.

this is his lila.

<< Aren't we supose to pray when we need strenth to make a better world, >>

when we make ourselves better (god conscious) the world automatically become better. another view is that the world is like a prison, it never can get totally better. what is better is out of it, the spiritual world.

<< and not to waist time on God to tell him that "we love you and "(we're afraid to lose you)", wouldn's that be selfish? >>

to remember and love god selflessly is best,

but to love god for selfish reason also is not bad.

eventually one will become slefless worshipper of god.

<< I guess I could tell god that I love him all the time, but I doubt the world around me would change at all. >>

your view of the world will change when you become god conscious. that in turn will change your lifestyle.

<< I am asking for all this, cause hare Krishna devoties has been telling me that Hare Krishna is the best way to go, but I want the evidence first. >>

have you seen a religion where people of all nations and skin color pray and chant together? a KC person is a skin color blind. he sees krishna only within bodies.

he automatically becomes free from alcohol and drug useage and gambling, etc. he does not get aid becaue he does not fool around. is that not nice?

<< Where is the anwser? Where is the storry saying that "this happend and it is true"? >>

When vyas dev writes, then it is nothing but the truth.

he has no plan to screw up any one.

He wrote mahabharat as it happened. gita is just a chapter in it. he wrote 18 puranans, history books. bhagavatamis teh best amont these books. this all literature is free for the humanity of all times and places.

one can go to a river and say , "prove me that the water is no poison. only tehn i will drink it." if he knwos that since millions of years people have drunk tht water, and have been satisfied, then he could think that it is alright ot drink the water withut any proof that is is not poison.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

Hare Krishna is not necessarily the best way to go. No one way is best -- there is a different way for each individual. That is what the great teachers tell us. Maybe, if we sincerely want to progress, the path forms in front of us according to our unique, individual needs. Perhaps a teacher will find his/her way into our life, or we read a book that opens our eyes. The Gopis, in order to be with Krishna, had to find their way through the forest. Namaste brother!