IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

My pain - caused by an Insurance Company - made possible these Pictures of Protest...

Rate this topic

Dear Saskatchewan neighbors:

I was hit by a car in 1998 in Moose Jaw and that was the start of my hell...

Sakatchewan Government Insurance is an on-going NIGHTMARE -- SGI's ill-inspired no-fault policies and processes -- are matters which affect all of us -- and will continue to -- unless we say something to them to let our government know that calculation -- is NOT what Saskatchewan needs.

Get a hearty Laugh [and learn at the same time] at our government elect [through my expression of a satirical rendering of my SGI/NDP experiance] and its REAL?? Government non-elect?? -- SGI has them, you and me -- everyone in this Province -- calculated!

I beg that you call (306) 787-6478 to the Office of the Minister Responsible and the Premier at (306) 787-9433 (Call Collect Outside Regina) and express your dissatisfaction to this government that SGI's proposed changes to the Automobile Accident Insurance Act in January 2003 will leave out "their" victims created from January 01, 1995 through January 01, 2003 -- and these proposed changes will further marginalize future accident victims -- forget their "choice" coverage propaganda!

Saskatchewan citizens need FULL NEW management at SGI!

Without these management changes any Amendments to the Automobile Accident Insurance Act will be of little consequence -- they will create further problems.

These posters cover a range of my frustrated emotions in this connection and some are a little rude -- yet accurate from the victims vantage point!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SGI's 'despot' poster deleted as a goodwill gesture to the Premier

Posted Image

http://i.keen.com/listingphotos/8455381-66318.jpg

UPDATE -- GOVERNMENT CHANGED AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT INSURANCE ACT ON 01/01/03 WITH NO CONSIDERATION FOR THE NO-FAULT VICTIMS!!

Thank you for your time!