IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Back to Godhead

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

As i understand it we were once all in the spirtual world, and fell due to greed and envy (although some certain special souls were sent down to do Krishna's work) but most of us fell. now it says the material creation is 10% in comparison to 90% spirtual world. Now after we die our soul changes body according to what our karma, and if we really good the off back to godhead. so once the soul changes clothes (bodies) the material mind cannot remember what its past life was, but does the soul remember?? the aim of my question is.... i am assuming up till now i have gone thru millions of bodies, and in eachone i had a mother and father and a family (be it animal or human) now say i make it out in this life time, will i ever see any of my family again if they make it out too? I know the whole aim in the spirtual world is to serve Krishna and think of Krishna etc etc, and i Know Krishna is very compasinate and loving towards his devotees, so i cant see why he would be so creul as to not let us meet up with other souls we have met in our past and let us serve him together?? i hope this question makes sence.....its just that i have been told you will never see anyone again and i find it very hard to understand.can anyone give any relvant quotes??

Thank You

Hari-bol

i assume that them whomever tell you that refers about the solo path, it a path it become the path of the truth seaker... then one shall go on finding the truth alone, i hope that it was told because of letting go attachments to other entangled or not entagled souls, other will be there anyhow.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

If you all your family members came before you (millions). And you remembered them all. How would you feel?

Too excited, you won't be able to live.

So for your own good, Krishna takes away your memory.

hare krsna hare krsna krsna krsna hare hare / hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare !!

Jah loved the gates of Zion more than all the dwelling of jacob,.. GLorious things have been spoken of the OH city of God, i´ll make mention to Rahab and Babylon to them that know I, behold phylistia and tyre with Ethiopia, It shall be said that this man was born there, And the HIgest himself shall establish the earth.

Jah, Rasta-far I

so, there is more...!