IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is there a Gaudiya Vaishnava trinity?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've never heard that.

I can see how maybe someone could precive of this, however it isn't a good idea to try and force the philosophy into a christian doctrine as it will confuse people, and it purely just doesn't fit properly.

thats responsible enough.

in that respect, i get to know trimurty as trimuthy-SHIVA, mahäpurusha (e.g. nitay-gauranga), Shiva-shankar also plays allthis three roles out of his permanent corporeal chariot.

---but Prabhupäda says that in christianity as in all dharmas there is in common a normal way of things, trith is truth in all dharmas, the thing is that not all people follow...

see, I dont confused anything

- truth is one.

--just compare.

i find out !

for this time trimuty are being played through one body.

as in panca tatwa God was two bodies but one being --and the marginal energies, right? for take happenings for example. in trimuty instead there is also one supreme being, Him-the same.

the thing is for this time the trimurty is played throughout one single body its been told, he is rudra.

trimuty (shiva) is played "in this material wolrd" of things in ---just one corporeal permanent chariot.

that is, the hindu dharm is so precise.

but i tried to have a clear view..... what does the gaudiya vaishnavs say about the kind of (gat) that is explained in the panca-tatwa.???

that would clear out some things.

for trimuty now, it is told that creation, and destruction happen at the same time.

just curiouss.

*gauDiya vaishnavs consider ??

hari bol ! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I've never heard that.

I can see how maybe someone could precive of this, however it isn't a good idea to try and force the philosophy into a christian doctrine as it will confuse people, and it purely just doesn't fit properly.

Excuse me, i have got to organize this things.

first, of all.

all this religions can fit into one only, anyhow.