IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

why do krishna created bad things like maya?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

why do krishna created bad things?? if he is the creator, he should have not created maya ..

I know there will be some reason, can anyone say on this

Guest guest

It might be hard to understand, but Krishna is simply fulfilling our desires to be the controller. The material world is setup like this, but with some friendly reminders that actually, were not the controller, Krishna is.

Maya has been created simply to blind the people who wish to be blinded from the fact that they are not masters, but servants to the Lord. And as Lord Krsna is absolutely merciful, He gives them the option to feel like they are masters. But there is only one true Master, and that is Lord Krsna. Therefore, existance of Maya is simply The Lord's mercy.

So Krishna blinds his servants to hide that fact they are not the masters of thier own lives? And this makes him merciful? Leting his people live in ignorance is merciful? Living a lie? Is this the mercy he offers? Why can't we control the earthly things such as our lives and yet still honour a God who takes care of those things which we cannot... such as The Universe and mother Nature. Although I must add we are addressing climate change as we speak :) Which I think is great

Hodo

Hi guys... I went through all your questions and outlook of MAYA... I am certainly not a master of this, but i believe i could be of a little help about all this...

MAYA, according to Upanishads and Vedas, is nothing but a state of mind when a person does not realizes the purpose of his/her life. This state is called sub-consciousness of mind that is essentially the state in which you dream. When you wake up, your mind travels from the world of subconsciousness to consciousness. If you read Shri Bhagvadgita, the very thought is applied--Anything that has a beginning in time will also certainly have an end... Krishna did create MAYA and when he did so, he also let the people know that you are in the state of subconsciousness. If MAYA is created, it will certainly have an end as well. When it ends, know that you were under the influence of MAYA and when you wake up, get past the state of subconsciousness. When you do so, you will realize what the truth is, what is the reason you have woken up and why you have taken birth in this very world as a human. The MAYA was created so it can be ended and everyone that has not yet realized what is the real reason of their existence, can wake up to the truth.

Hope that answers your questions... if you still have questions, you are welcome to respond.

Ambar