IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Krishna's decendents

Rate this topic

Hari bol.........

i am sorry if this is an offensive question....... i was wondering what any of the iskcon books have to say about any of Krishna's desendents.... as i have a very vague idea that Krishna' had lots of children and so there must be somone alive today that is from his family??

i recently had this conversation with another devotee and he didnt know much but was also very interested.. he said from what he knows they were all killed in war, but he isn't too sure

and i have been to many lectures, and have never heard anybody speak on Krishna's desendents....

Any information would be wonderful

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Krishna had caste a curse, and this was to kill all of his chilren because of some problem maybe because of the war u have mentioned but also i am not to sure but i know that he killed them all so thee is definatley no descendants of krishna but a good question would be are there any descendants of ram? the raghu kul may still be around try and find out about that.

Guest guest

the mahabharata mentions that the yadavas got drunk on rice wine, got in a big fight and killed each other