IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

jesus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When jesus walked the earth he exorcised demons and healed people, and after hes death the very name and the cross frightens demons on the run, possesed people quinche and shrugs when they here the name of the lord jeus.. my question is, are there the same thing if a house is possesed by demons or a person has been possesed that the demons run away when they here the name of Lord Krishna? and are there anywords or such in your scriptures about exorcism of demons?

Guest guest

There are some rituals which free people possesed of demons or evil.

I know much about it.

Guest guest

ok please explain.

and if a man is possesed by a demon, and a person come along that chants the maha-mantra, then the demon must go away?

and the last question, a demon like ariel sharon, that kill children and womens, if if chant the mantra toward him, what happens then? isnt strange that every time a demon arise, no one can say anything agaisnt him? 50 years after hitler people realized that he was wron, but not at the same time they followed hes orders and killed humans, the same thing happens again now with sharon

Guest guest

I do know this,

Srila Prabhupada tells a story of how in his household life he was living in a quite large home for a while. That home happened to be haunted. After repeating the mantra to the apparition, it never attempted to bother him again.

The Hare Krishna mantra is so powerful, that its sound vibration is seen as pure light on other planes. Light in which dark beings cannot exist.

Humans on the physical plane are not ghosts. The Maha Mantra to them is heard as words. For the Maha Mantra to help a human it must be chanted in a pure state of mind, and the chanter and listener's minds have to realize its absoulte purity. There would be little effect if someone chanted to ariel sharon. Whoever he is. Even when Krishna was standing before some people that did not help them to change their ways.

Guest guest

Demons become agitated and enthused when they see the cross because demons love blood and torture. It aroses them. When Christians talk about the pagan blood sacrifice and wave the cross in front ot the demons they get exicted. The Christians call demons in this way because they themselves are demons.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Demons love blood and blood sacrifices and keeping a sadhu nailed to the cross eternally so they can enjoy the material world.

The symbol of a crucified sadhu is demonic and so are those attached to the symbol. Don't kid yourself Christianity is for the demonic lovers of blood.

Guest guest

im sorry friend, but thats wrong, the cross is a symbol for Lord Jesus sacrifice, for the sin He took unto the cross, and it serves as a reminder of His suffering on the cross for us, the sinners, not for blood here and there, He died for us, thats was Hes mission, to redeem the world from sin..

so if you dont know this, you could question yourself who the demon is? so se the cross is to see the suffering of Jesu, the suffering is to redeem us and give us a new covenant with God..

every Avatara and sadhu has His mission from God, "time, place and surcumstance"

the cross is a symbol also for selfsacrifice and love for God, maybe there is why demons fear the cross? its a Holy Sign, like the Omkara, Shell and conch!

Guest guest

What are peoples veiws on the following:

Jesus is considered an avatar of Vishnu...

Muslims consider Jesus one of the many of Allahs profits..

So if Jesus was an avatar.. what about Mohammed?

Guest guest

but jesus didn't present the highest teachings of the vedas cuz he didn't teach diety worship to his disciples but it was good he taught them to fish instead of killing the cow but now christians don't even do that anymore

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

I know another story of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Goswami Maharaj. He is the guru of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Once in Calutta,Srila Bhaktisiddhanta and his disciples experienced haunted ghosts in their house (cannot recall the exact location of the incident). The ghost started to fool around in the house by lifting objects and moving things around like any mishevious ghost.

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta was reading and chanting and the plate or glass (not sure which) started to float in the air and one of his disciples fainted seeing this, Srila Maharaj seeing the ghosts's activity just chanted the Maha-Mantra and immediately the plate/glass fell on the ground and since then there was no activities of such kind.

The interesting point is, ofcourse the Mahamantra has tremendous value, however, great souls like Bhaktisiddhanta chant and the ghost ran away. This is because great souls and devotees chanting has immense power as they are self-realised souls and hence the Nama of Krishna is so powerful coming out of their tongue as opposed to ordinary person like me.

So, yes Mahamantra is the purest way to realise God but the same Nama of Krishna coming from great souls have immense potency as opposed to the same Nama coming out of ordinary souls.

Ghosts and even powerful demons do not have a chance in front of the MAHAMANTRA!

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

the form name and qualities of the lord are all the same. would a demon dare stand nefore lord krsna knowing fully well who he was? in dvapara yuga krsna hid his divinty just to kill the demons! thus chanting the holy name, which is noneother than krsna himself will dispell all evil. indeed, the back to godhead motto is,

Godhead is light. Nescience is darkness. where there is godhead, there is no neiscience!

i cannot remember where from (in which issue of BTG) there is a quote, where the mahamantra is chanted...evil dare not enter that place.

haribol

Guest guest

the maha mantra works better to awaken our dormant love of god but nrsingha prayers are the best in our defending against demon attacks

Guest guest

When jesus walked the earth he exorcised demons and healed people, and after hes death the very name and the cross frightens demons on the run, possesed people quinche and shrugs when they here the name of the lord jeus.. my question is, are there the same thing if a house is possesed by demons or a person has been possesed that the demons run away when they here the name of Lord Krishna? and are there anywords or such in your scriptures about exorcism of demons?

Yes, by chanting the names of Lord Krishna, things like demons and witches have no power. I was just reading in Krishna: the Supreme Personality of Godhead (a book by Srila Prabhupada), about the demon Putana, who was a which that tried to kill Krishna when he was a child in Vrindavan. She put poison on her breast and had baby Krishna drink her milk. Krishna accepted her milk, but also drained the life force from her body. It is said that wherever there is chanting of the holy names of the lord, demons such as these have no power. So yes, if you chant the holy names of the Lord in your house, whether it be Krishna, Jesus, Mohammad, etc., demons will not be able to enter, and even if they did, they would not have any power.

What are peoples veiws on the following:

Jesus is considered an avatar of Vishnu...

he most likely did not exist as told in the bible. he was not an avatara and anyone saying he was is playing off xian sympathies at best or misinformed or lieing.

Muslims consider Jesus one of the many of Allahs profits..

islam is an invention of the catholic church and was nothing but a nationalist war monger and a hitler figure.

So if Jesus was an avatar.. what about Mohammed?

nope again.

all this jesus avatra stuff i find insulting why do people want to play into this xian mythology. the bible has been discredited so well i am supprised people still follow the nonsence. the socalled god of the bible is a demon not a god. the bible is so inaccurate that it is not worth any consideration at all. the old testament has been proven to be myths , the hebrew exidus never happed and the moses never parted the red sea it was the reed sea and he crossed it as hig htide was coming in, if it happended at all. jesus never died on hte cross if he was real. read about JC from a muslim perspective and your will get the real picture. anyone saying jesus was an avatras is not knowlagable about the bible or xianity. prabupada was playing off western christian symapathies and he most likely knew next to nothing about the historical disrepancies about the bible and JC.

get over it jesus christ if he existed was a common man wiht a spiritual message but his following was limited and most of the stories about him are written long after his orignial cult members died. saul/paul xianity is nothing like what christ supposedly preached.

disaggree with me your just using your feelings at best i studied the xian histories of the cult and it is just a big ton of fat lies.

the bible is a horible book of a demonic god that should shame the west for falling for its hype nad evils.

xianity is illness and it is worthless and helps no one advance. the old church is not anything like today and most of the acharyas spoke of the old church and old ideas not the new xianity that is not the current insanity.

forget about JC and the bible it is demonic undevine atheism, jews are athiests and its bastard child xianity is just short of its fathers athiesm.

Millions of people claim that they belong to the Christian religion, but few of them know anything about the alleged life of the founder of their religion, a mythological fellow named Jesus. Why is this so? Since secular history is silent on the historical actuality of the alleged life and teachings of Jesus, our only source of information on him is the Bible. The Bible is claimed to be the very word of god, but few Christians have ever read the Bible to see what it says. If they would read the Bible, most of them would probably be surprised and shocked as to what it says. With that in mind, let's examine the Bible to see what it says about this alleged Jesus and what he was supposed to have said and taught.

THE TRUTHFUL WITNESS

"If I [Jesus] bear witness of myself, my witness is not true." (John 5:31)

"I [Jesus] am one that bear witness of myself..." (John 8:18)

According to these scriptures, Jesus was a false witness.

THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS

"And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary...." (Matthew 1:16)

"And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being ... the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli..."(Luke 3:23)

WHO JESUS SAID WAS GOD

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" (John 10:34)

According to this scripture, Jesus thought that the Jewish law (i.e., the Old Testament) reported that he said the Jews were gods.

THE VIRGIN BIRTH

"Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh...." (Romans 1:3)

THE SO-CALLED SON OF GOD'S COURAGE

"And I [Jesus] say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." (Luke 12:4)

"Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple..." (John 8:59)

"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because Jews sought to kill him." (John 7:1)

A case of do as I say, not as I do!

THE PRINCE OF PEACE

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I [Jesus] tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three." (Luke 12:51-2)

"Think not that I [Jesus] have come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

"...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

And to think that these ravings are supposed to be the sayings of one some call the prince of peace.

WHOLESOME FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS

"For I [Jesus] am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." (Matthew 10:35-6)

"If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

"Honour thy father and thy mother..." (Matthew 19:19)

"And call no man your father upon earth..." (Mathew 23:9)

HIS FOLLOWERS

"All that ever came before me [Jesus] are thieves and robbers..." (John 10:8)

GREAT WISDOM OF HIS TEACHINGS

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I [Jesus] will liken him unto a wise man..." (Matthew 7:24)

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish..." (Matthew 5:29)

Who in their right mind would pluck out their eye and think that it was profitable?

THE HOUR OF THE CRUCIFIXION

"And it was the third hour, and they crucified him." (Mark 15:25)

(John 19:12-18) clearly shows that he was not crucified until after the sixth hour.

SCRIPTURAL ACCURACIES

"Then was fulfilled [by Jesus] that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet..." (Matthew 27:9)

It was Zechariah, not Jeremy, who made that prophecy. See (Zechariah 11:12)

"...that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He [Jesus] shall be called a Nazarene." (Matthew 2:23)

There is no mention by the Old Testament prophets that this Jesus fellow would be called a Nazarene. God was often confused when writing the Bible.

BROKEN PROMISES

"Verily I [Jesus] say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things [the end of the world] be fulfilled." (Matthew 24:34, Mark 13:30, Luke 21:32)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

The early followers of Jesus died waiting for the end of the world, and even today, over 1900 years later, some Christians still believe that the world is to end in their generation, and that Jesus will give them anything that they ask for in prayer.

RESURRECTION

His friends come to Jesus' tomb, but the doorstone is rolled away and one angel sitting on the outside gives the news to them before they go in. (Matthew 28:1-8)

His friends come to the tomb, go inside, find nobody, are perplexed, and then two men give them the news. (Luke 24:1-4)

The other resurrection stories are different as well.

WHAT IS THE BIBLE?

The Bible is one of twenty-seven books for which divine origin is claimed. Christians deny the divinity of all Bibles but their own. We deny the divinity of only one more than they do.

Out of 250 Jewish-Christian writings, sixty-six have arbitrarily been declared canonical by Protestants. The rejected books are of the same general character as those now published together as the "Holy Bible." Circumstances rather than merit determined selection.

For 150 years the Christian Bible consisted of the sacred books of the Jews. The New Testament was not formed until the latter half of the second century when Irenaeus selected twenty books from among forty or more gospels, nearly as many acts of apostles, a score of revelations and a hundred epistles. Why were these particular books chosen? Why four gospels instead of one? Irenaeus: "There are four quarters of the earth in which we live and four universal winds." The gospels were unknown to Peter, Paul, and the early church fathers. They were forged later.

The Bible did not assume anything like its present form until the fourth century. The Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic, and Protestant canons were not adopted until modern times. The Bible was recognized as a collection of independent writings. The Council of Trent (1563) determined the Roman Catholic, Protestants denounce the Catholic Bible as a "popish imposture." The Greek Catholics at the Council of Jerusalem in 1672 finally accepted the book of Revelation. Their Bible contains several books not in the Roman canon. The Westminster Assembly in 1647 approved the list of sixty-six books composing the authorized version, the one most used in America. Our Bible, therefore, is less than 300 years old.

CONCLUSION

The Christian faith is based on the belief that the Bible is indeed the word of god. If the Bible cannot be shown to be inspired, then the Christian faith could be said to be false and no more than a farce. If the Bible cannot be shown to be inspired, then Christianity can be said to be the same as any other religion that has been devised and practiced by man.

The Bible story of Jesus is a contradictory and confusing account. The Bible shows that this Jesus fellow spoke and taught many absurd and foolish things, and often believed he was having a conversation with devils. If one will read the entire Bible, one will find tales of ignorance, murder, sexual perversions, mass insanity, idiotic laws, and even cannibalism and human sacrifice. It staggers the imagination how anyone in his right mind could read the Bible and believe that it was written by a wise, just, and loving god. Christians have found biblical scriptures telling them to burn people at the stake, to justify slavery, to oppress and persecute others, and to kill and commit war in the name of their god. Unfortunately, there are some even today who would have us return to the teachings and laws found in the Bible.

We are taught in our culture that Jesus is the divine hero, but other cultures have different saviors. Religious beliefs are a function of the culture in which one lives. If we had been reared in a different culture, we would have heard the story of a different savior, instead of the Jesus story. Upon comparing the stories of the different saviors, one finds that the similarities are so striking, it is beyond a doubt that they are more than just a coincidence.

All Bible quotes are from the Authorized King James Version of the Bible (Abradale Press, New York).

Guest guest

jesus was a messenger believed by islam but christians believe he was god, even though some say he was son of god

in reality there is only one god and therefore one religion. but the religion that teaches the knowledge of self realizatiuon is the hardest of them all. this is the religion of hinduism. you try to think about what i'm trying to say because its very vague and requires reading hindu scriptures.

ok please explain.

and if a man is possesed by a demon, and a person come along that chants the maha-mantra, then the demon must go away?

and the last question, a demon like ariel sharon, that kill children and womens, if if chant the mantra toward him, what happens then? isnt strange that every time a demon arise, no one can say anything agaisnt him? 50 years after hitler people realized that he was wron, but not at the same time they followed hes orders and killed humans, the same thing happens again now with sharon

you know i really agree with you but that is the true challenge to yourself. when a holy man does mantra on you he gives you the confidence and you start believing that the demon is getting out. truely i do not believe in demos because person you consider demon is person possesing bad qualities. You should hate person's bad qualities rather than that person.;)

Guest guest

"I personally beleive that Jesus was an Avatar, but Muhammad was not (although he was an enlightened teacher), because once one of Muhammad's followers asked him if he was an incarnation of God and he said no he wasn't.

Acoording to christian theology, Jesus is not an incarnation of god, he is son of god who was born as human. He is fully divine and fully human. I believe that he was an enlighten soul and a great teacher, but he was not an avtar of lord vishnu ( he doesn't fit and he wasn't mentioned in hindu scripture as the last avtar, kalki, is mentioned).

Also, Islam believes that all of the hebrew prophets and jesus were messangers of god and that muhammad was the last messenger and through him the complete message was revealed. So, all of his predecesors brought bits and pieces and he brought the final message.

Jesus thought about ahimsa and other hindu concepts, but he stated that salvation is ONLY through him. that if you want to get to the father, you have to come to the son. None of Lord Vishnu's avtar says that. Rama, Krasn, and parsuram worshiped Siva during their time on earth. They are guardian of dharma and you can go to them by any one of the many paths.