IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Christ =Krishna .really???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Im wondering why I always see hare krishnas claiming that Jesus Christ was /is krishna..My thinking tends to lead in the direction that there is a huge market in the west for this kind a thing so lets milk the cow so to speak.Im not knocking the Hare Krishna movement .I think its a beautiful thing and at one time was interested .Sadly now it seems to me as repressive and unenlightened as right wing Christians .'We are the only TRUTH and all you others are dammned'Why do you believe all this dogma without questioning it .Seems to me blind faith wont get you far .

Hare Krishna ;jai sri Mataji ;Om Shanti and Be happy

Guest guest

No Krishna is NOT Christ....there are other threads here that explain who Jesus really was.

and we don't "claim" that we are the only TRUTH...We follow an unbroken chain of succession straight from the Lord Himself.

Do some research on the vedic scriptures and you will see that they are the most complete and self standing source of information.

Guest guest

I read it but wheres the proof????Just because the bible says Jesus walked on water does that make it true?just because your scripture says Krishna lifted a mountain and 16million people saw it does that make it true?

That comes down to blind faith in my book.Personally I am interested in truth beyond belief.

Guest guest

How many people do you know who have claimed to have lifted a mountain? Expanded into 16108 forms?

There is one person who has claimed this, Lord Krishna.

So you have to accept him.

If many had claimed then you will need proof of who is the real one. But that's not the case with the position of the supreme. Only person had claimed it without a doubt and also proved it.

What proof do you have you came out of your mothers's womb and not a donkey? Your father and relatives.

In a similar way, the proof is the scriptures.