IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
radhadamodara

New Hare krsna website with Prabhupada in the center

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna!

We wish to announce the launch of the Radha Damodara temple in Montreal's website. With Srila Prabhupada in the center, website will feature articles about the science of Krsna consciousness, galleries from festivals and other events happening in the temple, interesting links and discussion forum.

Krsna consciousness is the ultimate path to liberation from the cycle of birth and death through the devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna. It is not a dogma, or a set of beliefs, or a sect, but a genuine teaching coming in the disciplic succesion(parampara) and it is fully based on the ancient Vedic scriptures. Our humble attempt is to bring it to the wider audience in Montreal as well as all around the world. Our temple is not under any religious organization, or a movement. We simply try to preserve the pure message chalked out by our spiritual master A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and we sincerely believe that this is worth of our struggle.

We kindly request you to visit the website

here: http://www.freewebs.com/radhadamodara

Also sign up and discuss Krsna consciousness in our

forum:

http://s14...com/Radha_Damodara_Forum/index.php

and we are always eager to hear your suggestions, criticism and feedback.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Sincerely

bhakta Pedro -the webmaster

Please chant the great mantra, whoever you are and wherever you are:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

and your life will be sublime

Guest guest

I know what you mean but we must be careful. Prabhupada did not want to be the center that is the difference between a liberated and a conditioned soul. The liberated devotee has as his only desire to see Krishna in the center.

YB

Guest guest

I just checked it out and want to thank you and those involved for providing a place for Krsna katha. This forums are very helpful to me and therefore I am in your debt.

Prabhupada did not want to be in the center for sure. He was a mahabhagavat, who sees everyone as a devotee and himself as a nondevotee.

But it is our duty to glorify him, because his glories have no end. We cannot repay our debt to him in any way. Therefore let's glorify Srila Prabhupada. there's no limit to his glorification.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

The thing is I has noticed that the more thankful one is for the kindness shown to one by the devotee the more spiritual understanding Krsna gives us because He loves to see his devotee glorified. When we receive more understanding from Krsna we see that our debt to Guru and krsna has increased and/or is greater than first thought so we should then offer more gratitude glorification and serice. And so it continues, eventually consuming us and burning away all the impurities which presently encase the soul. This is the atmosphere in which true bhakti becomes manifest.

Trying to ignore Krsna's devotee and while worshiping Krsna will not be so pleasing to Krsna and be an impediment to the relationship. Also worshipping the spiritual master more and more in place of and exclusion of Krsna is also not proper. This is the mistake modern Christians are making and we see their progress is stunted. Some devotees seem to also gravitate to the same error.

Not knowing you or even having spent much time at your sight I can see now I threw out that caution prematurely and needlessly. Please pardon me for that.

Hare Krsna

nice..

I am now at building this project of this Krsna Khata forum trying to provide a Forum for future deeds.. at the time of the Radhadamodhara one there are a few out there in the red directed by diferent well spended serviciable devotees from-out the temples..

Good deals good treats good future.

Hari Bol.

Kamalasana

Guest guest

Prabhupada said he didn't want to be in the center, he wanted Krishna to be but lets do it anyway, let's put Prabhupada in the center and not krishna just like jesus christ is worshipped more than god in christianity.

Guest guest

you obviously have no clue as to guru/disciple relationships.

get a clue and shut your trap