IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

bajan = sensgratification ?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

Alle glories unto Srila Prabhupada!!!

yeah I have a new addiction, playing bajan, since I have the harmonium in my room, my hands are pasted to this 'thing' and hours are flying an flying, as I am spending days singing Hare Krishna-

my espeasially in the weekend I do not go out my house sommuch as I want to sing, I forgot to eat today again...

my question is, will I also get purified by singing the holy names...ofcourse I know the fact that we should chant the holy name becouse we want to please Krishna and not becouse we want purification right ?

but I really want my hart to be cleansed more...so soon i will be able to chant 16 rounds as right now no taste for that...but singing the holy names for 3 hours nonstop is not a problem...perhaps as this is sensgratifiaction, Ilike to make music to sing and to sing the Holyname ...as there is not such a thing of chanting anything else what will not get bored after a while ..at least not for me...

but I have the feeling that my bajans are just sensgratification and not becouse I want to please Krishna...I try to foccus on my detees like ...hey listen Guys this is for you--- but actually I am just singing becouse I feel like it...will this cause bad effects as its perhaps ans offens against the holly name???

Dear Guest.

I sincery go through your post thinking that the mere sense out of it is t purify you yoursoul.

the chanters are known this way to be making such a sacrifice or kind of tapasya somewhere in guita it is said so.

I sometimes find myself listenin holy music till it gets me sick out of a month because of so much entaglement in my senses i can loose track out of it.

In guita it is reco,mended to be very much regulated as to purify yourself n your soul, that is the hole plea i thing behind many sacrifices.

I think your love is blooming for the deities.

and it gets that way sweetest the process of purification.

If better regulated...

But i think if i canget some job in the skyes as to be somehowin the transcendental loving activities that will be for shure singing

¡Hare Krsna!

anyway i have been lookin on for the kartals i know you can relish intense extatic mellows like man, with those.

Guest guest

to enjoy the Name of the Lord are never material, and the Lord are pleased with u loving to sing Bhajans!! KC is exchange between u and Srí Krsna, so its never any sense gratificaton, the Lord resides in ur heart, so if u truly love singing Bhajans, Paratma will notice that, love for KRsnas Name in Bahajan are Bhakti!

So keep singing ur heart out!!