IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Satya Saibaba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

Any views on on Satya Saibaba and his followers, their being unalloyed devotees etc?

Hari Bol!

Guest guest

Sai Baba claims to be Bhagwan as do his followers. He is a false guru, false God. As mentioned in the Srimad Bhagavatam, False Gods will flourish.

He has also been accused of unlawful activities.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna All!

Yep, there are many Bogus guru's around, and there will be more...

On the other hand, every Religion has its fair share of Gurus/Priest's/Imams engaging in unlawful acts...Even within ISKCON which I am sure many of you will already know about..

The sad thing is, Innocent people are making a genuine effort to become more spiritual but are being exploited by these so called Bogus Guru's...

Haribol

Guest guest

If saibaba was god, then he would create peace and take out evil, like stop wars like lord krishna.

At least Swaminarayan didnt say he was god and helped society in Gujarat by spreading the message to stop addiction, abolish any meat eaters, help society, abolish human sacrafice, and abolish any superstitions and abolished the caste system.

Sai-baba is the worst.

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

GOVARDHAN NATHJI KI JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

stop wars like Krsna?! lol, Krsna wanted Arjuna to fight /images/graemlins/smile.gif

yeah sai baba is bogus of course, but your reasoning could be better thought out there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Kamsa was always thinking about Krishna. He was Krishna Conscious. You are thinking about Sai Baba, so you have some Sai Conscious.

Guest guest

Sai baba is also known as sly-baba because he uses trickery to get his followers into thinking he is bhagavan.

His followers are unforutnately sly-conscious which is not good for them.

PS: Check out the following site for a real good video called GOD, DEMIGODS AND INCARNATIONS.

http://tkgvideo.faithweb.com/News.html

Guest guest

'I AM ALSO THE GAMBLING OF CHEATS, and of the splendid I am the splendor. I am victory, I am adventure, and I am the strength of the strong.' (Bhagavad Gita as it is Chapter 10 - The Opulence of the Absolute - Verse 36)

Extract from the purport, 'As the Supreme, Krsna can be more deceitful than any mere man. If Krsna chooses to deceive a person, no one can surpass Him in His deceit. HIS GREATNESS IS NOT SIMPLY ONE-SIDED - IT IS ALL-SIDED.'

Declare who is incarnation. And who is not. If not mentioned in Sastras, then that person is a Raskal.

No Vaisnavas in India see Sai baba, in fact nobody even mentions him. Only Foolish Hindus goto him. Anyway, they will all goto hell. Good luck to them all.

avatära nähi kahe—‘ämi avatära’

muni saba läni’ kare lakshana-vicära

(Caitanya Mahaprabhu, CC Madhya 20.354)

Translation : “An actual incarnation of God never says ‘I am God’ or ‘I am an incarnation of God.’ The great sage Vyäsadeva, knowing all, has already recorded the characteristics of the avatäras in the shästras.

Purport : In this verse it is clearly stated that a real incarnation of God never claims to be a real incarnation. According to the symptoms described in the sästra, one can understand who is an avatära and who is not.

Conclusion :

(Sai Baba is not mentioned in any Vedic Scriptures, therefore he is not an incarnation of God).

Nitai Gaur Hari Bol Posted Image

Guest guest

Govindaram, do you think that you are aiding your progress in Krsna Consciousness by wishing ill on those who have not chosen the Krsna Conscious path?

Guest guest

I do not believe in Sai baba at all, but statements like

"No Vaisnavas in India see Sai baba, in fact nobody even mentions him. Only Foolish Hindus goto him. Anyway, they will all goto hell. Good luck to them all. "

THis is just pure Islamic mentality - saying who will go to hell (hellish planets actually).

What if someone follows Sai Baba, but has done no wrong in life? Followed the 5 Vedic laws, led peaceful lives and has shown compassion. Surely his/hers destination isnt hell is it!?

Some people see God in people like Sai baba, Swaminarayan, Swami Pramukh, even Rajneesh..... Maybe they have been tricked, it is not their fault, these are the symptoms of Kali Yuga.

Some people go to the Krishna Temples, pray and take part religious activity. However outside some of these people Drink alcohol, Engage in promiscuity, cheat, act in decietful ways and cause harm to others. Will they go to heavenly planets?

Actions are important my friend, very important.

Why we must preach strongly against cheaters ...

Choosing a bonafide guru is the most important action in spiritual life. If someone chooses a cheater as a guru, both of them will run down to hell.

ekadäsat-prasangän nikrta-matir vyudaka-srotah-skhalanavad ubhayato 'pi duhkhadam päkhandam abhiyäti.

(A.C.Bhaktivedänta Swämi Prabhupäda, SB 5.14.13)

TRANSLATION

Sometimes, to mitigate distresses in this forest of the material world, the conditioned soul receives cheap blessings from atheists. He then loses all intelligence in their association. This is exactly like jumping in a shallow river. As a result one simply breaks his head. He is not able to mitigate his sufferings from the heat, and in both ways he suffers. The misguided conditioned soul also approaches so-called sädhus and svämis who preach against the principles of the Vedas. He does not receive benefit from them, either in the present or in the future.

PURPORT

Cheaters are always there to manufacture their own way of spiritual realization. To get some material benefit, the conditioned soul approaches these pseudo sannyäsis and yogis for cheap blessings, but he does not receive any benefit from them, either spiritual or material.They even create gold to amaze their followers, and their followers accept them as God. This type of cheating is very prominent in Kali-yuga. In this age there are many cheaters who show some jugglery and magic. Visvanätha Cakravarti Thäkura describes the real guru in this way.

samsära-dävänala-lidha-loka-

tränäya kärunya-ghanäghanatvam

präptasya kalyäna-gunärnavasya

vande guroh sri-caranäravindam

One should approach a guru who can extinguish the blazing fire of this material world, the struggle for existence, people want to be cheated, and therefore they go to yogis and svämis who play tricks, but tricks do not mitigate the miseries of material life. If being able to manufacture gold is a criterion for becoming God, then why not accept Krsna, the proprietor of the entire universe, wherein there are countless tons of gold? As mentioned before, the color of gold is compared to the will-o'-the-wisp or yellow stool; therefore one should not be allured by gold-manufacturing gurus but should sincerely approach a devotee like Jada Bharata. Jada Bharata instructed Rahügaëa Mahäräja so well that the King was relieved from the bodily conception. One cannot become happy by accepting a false guru. A guru should be accepted as advised in Srimad-Bhägavatam (11.3.21). Tasmäd gurum prapadyeta jijnäsuh sreya uttamam: One should approach a bona fide guru to inquire about the highest benefit of life. Such a guru is described as follows: säbde pare ca nisnätam. Such a guru does not manufacture gold or juggle words. He is well versed in the conclusions of Vedic knowledge (vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyah [bg. 15.15]). He is freed from all material contamination and is fully engaged in Krsna's service. If one is able to obtain the dust of the lotus feet of such a guru, his life becomes successful. Otherwise he is baffled both in this life and in the next.

Guest guest

Kamsa was always thinking about Krishna. He was Krishna Conscious. You are thinking about Sai Baba, so you have some Sai Conscious.

Keep hallucinating... That useless fellow asatgya sai baba is good for nothing mudha and his followers are bigger mudhas.

yasya prasädäd bhagavat-prasädo

yasyäprasädän na gatih kuto 'pi

dhyäyan stuvams tasya yasas tri-sandhyam

vande guroh sri-caranäravindam

Translation : By the mercy of the spiritual master one receives the benediction of Krsna. Without the grace of the spiritual master, one cannot make any advancement. Therefore, I should always remember and praise the spiritual master. At least three times a day I should offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master.

Another Verse : Tad vigyänärtham sa gurum eväbhigacchet

(Mundaka Upanishad)

Translation : In order to reach the perfection of life or to understand the real constitutional position of the living entity, one must approach the spiritual master. There is no other option.

Guest guest

What if one chooses not to have a guru?

Hare Krishna Guest!

Choosing not to have Guru would be pessimistic in a way...

There are very few genuine Gurus ot there but I am confident that even if only a handful, there still are a few who can direct us and that is essential in one's progress of Krishna Consciousness.

What we must understand is that attaining Spiritual Perfection and attaining pure love of Krishna is more than a lifetime journey. It takes very many births... That's why we're still here! I myself am very far from being a complete devotee but I am trying to take one step at a time and hope that eventually, Krishna will guide me to the final journey towards him. To date I have only been able to become vegetarian and stop gambling but for now I am happy with that progress and am sure eventually Krishna will guide me. I remember him daily and chant his name, so I am confident eventually he will pull me towards him whether it is in this lifetime or another...

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada!

Nitai-Gauaranga!

Dillon

Guest guest

Most of these 'gurus' in kali yuga are fake, not just Sai baba. So it is better to choose a guru from the past, like Madhva, Raghavendra etc., and follow their instructions faithfully and assiduously.