IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

im collecting krishna's pictures...can any one give me the link of websites where i can find krishna pictures...i have already visited krishna.com

Guest guest

"Making Common Cause of Krishna"

Conversation

May 3, 1976

Gradually in India they will want to crush this Hare Krsna movement. So this will be up to Him. Krsna or Krsna's movement, the same thing. And Krsna was attempted to be killed by the 'Kamsa' class of men and his company, the demons. So it will be there; it is already there. Don't be disappointed, because that is a sign that the movement is successful. Krsna's favor is there, because Krsna and Krsna's movement is non-different, identical. So Krsna was attempted to be killed, many, many years before He appeared. Before the eighth child, if the mother produces a child yearly, for ten years, eight years before His birth, the mother was to be attempted to be killed. So there may be an attempt like that. And Lord Jesus Christ was killed. So they may kill me also.

I am not such an important man. But it is the way of law. If we become weak by factioning, then that is not good. We must be strong. But don't expect this movement to be accepted. In India the so-called yogis, such as the Rama Krishna Mission, they are also afraid of being destroyed. But if we remain sincere, then even though we are feeble, new-born, still nobody can kill us. That is a fact. Just like when Krsna was three months old, an attempt was made by Putana to kill Him, but Putana got killed. A big demon, gigantic, six miles long, was killed by a small child just by sucking the life force out of her breast. That is Krsna. So the other day I have explained that the guru is accepted as good as the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

To think the Deities are made of stone, earth, or something material, and to think the guru, the spiritual master, to be an ordinary man is forbidden. So why is the Guru to be considered exactly like the Supreme Personality of Godhead? The reason is given here. The reason is that he is giving knowledge of Krsna; therefore he is as good as Krsna. Even though his family members or his friends may be thinking, "Oh, he has now become guru," still he should be considered like the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The reason is also given here, that even Krsna was taken as an ordinary man, but does it mean that He was ordinary? Similarly, our movement may appear just like any other movement, but because the movement is giving Krsna, it is as good as Krsna. This is the example. Follow the order. It may appear to others that there are so many movements, and the hippies have just taken to another fad, but it is not like that. It is actually Krsna. So long as it adheres to the principle, that "I'll enjoy, I'll be accepted", it is just an ordinary movement. But this same man, if he's guru, and so long as he gives the real knowledge of Krsna, he is extraordinary. And the same man becomes ordinary as soon as he cannot give Krsna. The same thing is considered with a stone doll. When it is worshiped according to the regulative principles, it is actually Krsna. And the same doll, if it is kept in the sculptor's showroom, it is just stone. So if we keep our movement pure, then you are as strong as Krsna. And as soon as you deviate from it, immediately it becomes ordinary. This is the secret. Now it is up to us, how to keep it pure. Then no enemy can kill us. Nobody can kill you. That purity is wanted, so what is the difficulty? The purity will prevent anybody killing him. Follow the rules and regulations, worship the Deity, and chant Hare Krsna mantra, as you have been given, and you will remain as strong as Krsna. And if we manufacture some idea, that is no good. Krsna cannot be manufactured; Krsna is Krsna. You cannot manufacture another competitor of Krsna. That is no good. The consequence is failure. Just like one competitor was destroyed even in the lifetime of Krsna, Paundraka.