IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kcp1982

Questions from a Christian/Muslim Answers from a Hindu *DELETED* *DELETED*

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna.

These questions are very common and they will explain to the Christians and Muslims the reasons behind the Vedic beliefs.

Most Christians and Muslims have a completely inaccurate view of the Vedic religion. These answers will help them to better understand the Vedic teachings.

It's very important to dispel the ignorance in all.

Hare Krishna.

Addressing the truth and dispelling ignorance is the duty of a Vaisnava.

We live in this material world in Kali Yuga, many souls are fallen due to ignorance. As stated in the Srimad Bhagavatam, people in Kali Yuga don't know what is religion and what is irreligion.

It's very important for learned vaisnavas to disple the ignorance in the world.

These questions asked by others are real and asked everyday. When I was a young teenager, these were asked and I had no answer, nor did anyone else I knew. As most Hindu adults have very limited knowledge. This is due to the learned keeping their knowledge to them selves only.

Dispellimg ignorance in the world is the duty of every learned devotee.

Srila Prabhupada didn't come to the west to chant and be happy, he could have done that very well in India. He came to dispel the ignorance.

Guest guest

Yes, Mr. Kcp.1982 If u truely and sincerely want to follow Srila Prabhupad then give up this secetarian hindu/muslim/christian talk and just focus on chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra and inspire and incurage others to chant. Because Srila Prabhupad was not a secetarian in any way. My understanding is he didn't preach hinduism. He brought the mood of Lord Chaitanya to the west meaning chanting,dancing and eating prashadam which really brought a great spritual revolution every where specially in the west.

Pls. don't take me wrong. I have no intention of putting u down or offending u. Thanks and Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

I agree with Kcp1982 about the fact that we should dispel ignorance but at the same time we should be careful in how we say what we say.

Part of Vaishnava atiquette is not to offend anyone, so we should be careful in not offending anyone but at the same time talk the truth.

So, using language like Christian and Muslim invariably makes us HINDUS and so it invariably becomes a HINDUS V Christian/Muslim thing. Although you may not intend or imply any sectarian language, it will convey to people you are a HINDU cos we represent a broad HINDU background.

People see you before thay talk. So it is important to take all into account before we say what we say and totaly depend on Guru and Gairanga when we preach so we preach in that mood. iam sure we will not offend in that mood. But if we are in a combative mood, we will invariably create sectarian logic even if we did not say that cos the people will percieve in that fashion.

I am not the right person to say all this cos iam not a seasoned preacher or for that matter say anything to anybody, but i am just saying this so you can do a better service to Srila Prabhupada to make him happy.

So, i think like the post above me said, we should preach in the mood of Guaranga and somehow convey that message to the audience and be smart to dissipate the tension of sectarianism by chanting and only talking positive stuff (that is without bringing out too much negativity in other religions).

Haribol!

anand