IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How many Jesus Christs are there?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does every religious movement have a Jesus Christ equivalent?

If so, who are they?

<font color="blue">Christians.......Jesus

Bhudhists.......who?

Moslems.........who?

HareKrishnas.who?

other?............who? </font color>

Guest guest

<font color="blue">I believe Krishna and Jesus are one and the same </font color>

If Krishna and Jesus are one and the same why aren't they both called Krishna or both called Jesus?

Who is the author of this confusion?

Guest guest

I wouldn't say every religion has a Jesus Christ figure, because Christianity didn't come first. Krishna came first. So question would be, does every religion have a Krishna figure?

Buddhism...(Lord)Buddha(Siddhartha Gautama)

Muslims......Allah(God) through Muhammad("prophet")

Hare Krishna....Lord Krishna

Hinduism......NO FOUNDER(9,000 yrs. old)(first religion))

etc........

Guest guest

Jesus was an man who was crucified, Krishna is the supreme (God).

They are both not the same.

Jesus was a son of God, but not the only son. The dogs, cats, and we are all also the sons of God.

Jesus was a good man but not the greatest man known. There are thousands of Hindu sages who were far more advanced in spiritual life than Jesus.

Guest guest

<font color="blue">Jesus was an man </font color>

Yes. But the bible says that Jesus was also God. See John 1:1 and 1:14.

Guest guest

You only have to know the qualities of God to know that Jesus was not God.

The basic qualities of God:

ALL WEALTH

ALL POWER

ALL FAME

ALL BEAUTY

ALL WISDOM

ALL RENUNCIATION

Only Lord Krishna proved that he had all the above qualities.

Also Jesus said himself he was not god:

"Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone" (Mark 108 & Luke 18.19)

"I go unto the father: For my father is greater than I" John 14.28

Guest guest

The christains say Jesus who was God who died for the sins of man.

According to the vedic scriptures, this planet is a just a drop in the ocean of Planets. Would God allow himself to be killed for the sins of man on one insignificant planet?

Is there any father out there who would voluntarily allow his only son to be crucified?

The turth is that Jesus was a good man but not God. Who spent his life from 12-30 in India and learned about spirituality from the Hindu and Buddhist sages. Then went back to his birth country and preached Hindu/Buddist values.

God always protects his pure devotees, pure devotees like Prahlad and Druva maharaj had many attempts on their life, but they were un-killable. Jesus was not so pure, thus he could not be protected, he was crucified.

Guest guest

The Christians go to the Church on Sunday, ask for their daily bread, worship a man (Jesus) and never enquire about God. They also ask for forgiveness for their sins.

Then during the week they eat cows and other animals as prescribed by the Bible (animals are food) then they again go the Church and repeat as above every week until death.

Will this save them?

The result of a Christian lifestyle will be crucificition by nature.

''If Krishna and Jesus are one and the same why aren't they both called Krishna or both called Jesus?

Who is the author of this confusion? ''

I suppose that in each and every reincarnation you have the same name?

btw krishna and christ both mean Anointed.

"Jesus was an man who was crucified, Krishna is the supreme (God).

They are both not the same.

Jesus was a son of God, but not the only son. The dogs, cats, and we are all also the sons of God.

Jesus was a good man but not the greatest man known. There are thousands of Hindu sages who were far more advanced in spiritual life than Jesus. "

The Son is nothing without the Father that is true.

As for the rest you say, it is a lie you speak in ignorance and I feel it burning in my belly which is already sick. may God forgive you for saying such things, especially the latter. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God except One, Jesus Christ.

"ALL WEALTH

ALL POWER

ALL FAME

ALL BEAUTY

ALL WISDOM

ALL RENUNCIATION"

Jesus has been given everything. all power and wealth in heaven and earth and fame so great that he is worshipped beside the Eternal God. He said eternal life meant that they knew the Father and the Son better, and btw Jesus showed he was allpowerful because he willingly sacrificed his power for YOUR sake.

''The christains say Jesus who was God who died for the sins of man.

According to the vedic scriptures, this planet is a just a drop in the ocean of Planets. Would God allow himself to be killed for the sins of man on one insignificant planet?

I GAVE YOU A LINK OF YOUR SCRIPTURES WHICH SPEAK ABOUT JESUS! AND YES, THIS PLANET IS THE ONLY ONE WERE satan HAS FALLEN TOO AND NEEDS SALVATION.

I DONT KNOW IF GOD DIED ON ALL PLANETS.

Is there any father out there who would voluntarily allow his only son to be crucified?

IF YOU THINK GOD WOULD NOT DO THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE MOST GODLY QUALITY OF GOD.

The turth is that Jesus was a good man but not God. Who spent his life from 12-30 in India and learned about spirituality from the Hindu and Buddhist sages.

NO! HE TEACHED THEM! AND WANTED TO GET THEM AWAY FROM THEIR IDOL WORSHIP AND SAID WORSHIP ONLY THE ETERNAL GOD!

I HAVE A LINK SOMEWHERE IF YOU WANT TO KNWO THE STORY OF ST. ISSA. IN INDIA.

Then went back to his birth country and preached Hindu/Buddist values.

HE PREACHED WHAT YOU READ IN THE BIBLE!

God always protects his pure devotees, pure devotees like Prahlad and Druva maharaj had many attempts on their life, but they were un-killable. Jesus was not so pure, thus he could not be protected, he was crucified.''

HOW DARE YOU! IT BURNS TO MY VERY SOUL THAT YOU DARE TO SPEAK ABOUT THE SON OF GOD THE SINLESS ONE LIKE THIS, YOU LIE IN IGNORANCE BUT IF YOU DO NOT REPENT YOU WILL BE JUDGED AS LIAR BY THE MEASUREMENT THAT YOU PUT ON OTHERS.

HE WAS PROTECTED! HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD! DID ANY HINDU DO THAT! IT WAS NECESARY YOU DONT KNOW WHO GOD IS IN THE WEAKNESS OF JESUS ON THE CROSS HE SHOWED HIS TRUE POWER OVER EVIL.

The Christians go to the Church on Sunday, ask for their daily bread, worship a man (Jesus) and never enquire about God. They also ask for forgiveness for their sins.

CHRISTIANS DO INQUIRE ABOUT GOD!

Then during the week they eat cows and other animals as prescribed by the Bible (animals are food)

YES ANIMALS ARE FOOD. ORIGINALLY WE ONLY SHOULD EAT FRUIT, BUT AFTER THE FLOOD FOR REASONS GOD ALONE KNOWS HE GAVE US THE ANIMALS AND AFTER JESUS HE DECLARED THE IMPURE ANIMALS PURE. WE CAN EAT ANYTHING, DO YOU DOUBT GOD?

ASK HIM YOURSELF, SAY A PRAYER LORD, ETERNAL GOD, REVEAL YOURSELF AND JESUS TO ME, WHO IS HE. I WILL PRAY WITH YOU AND YOU WILL BE ANSWERED. IT CANT DO HARM.

then they again go the Church and repeat as above every week until death.

Will this save them?

BELIEVING AND OBEYING GOD, AND THEREFORE HIS SON CHRIST, WILL SAVE THEM.

The result of a Christian lifestyle will be crucificition by nature.

IT IS TRUE, MANY ARE LUKEWARM.

Guest guest

The bible says animals are food. It is a scinetific fact eating meat can seriously damage your health. So why would god want us to eat un-healthy food? The truth is that the bible was written by God but man.

The Vedic sriptures are eternal and they have existed for millions of years and not just 2000 years.

Only the demons eat flesh.

Jesus cannot save us, only God can. By following a godless religion, you will never be saved. Even Jesus couldn't save himself. So how can he save you?

The bible says animals are food.

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT GOD IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN SAID FRUIT ALONE IS FOR US. THEN AFTER THEYU ATE FROM THE TREE, HE ADDED VEGETABELES, WHICH CHILDREN HATE TO THIS DAY.

THEN AFTER THE FLOOD OF NOACH HE SAID PURE ANIMALS ARE OK.

AND THEN LATER ON IN THE GOSPELS AND THE BOOK OF ACTS THE HOLY SPIRIT DECIDED, AND WHO ARE YOU TO DISAGREE WITH THE ETERNAL SPRIIT, THAT ALL FOOD IS ALRIGHT, SAVE THAT WHICH WAS GIVEN TO THE FALSE GODS AS AN OFFERING. WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME DISAGREE WITH GOD?

IF THE ETERNAL GOD SAYS SOMETHING IS SIN ITS SIN, IF HE SAYS A SECOND LATER IT IS NO LONGER SIN ITS NO LONGER SIN. THATS IT. FOR HIS WAYS ARE PERFECT AND HE ALONE KNOWS THE REASONS.

It is a scinetific fact eating meat can seriously damage your health. So why would god want us to eat un-healthy food?

IF YOU TRULY KNEW GOD AND FOLLOWED HIM HE WOULD BE YOUR HEALTH AND SELFSACRIFICIAL LOVE WOULD BE THE ALLPOWERFUL MOTOR OF YOUR BODY. IT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT HAPPY PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF BAD EATING HABITS LIVE ASPPROIMATELY 8 YEARS LONGER THAN DEPRESSED PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOOD EATING HABITS. AS JESUS SAID:MY FOOD IS DOING THE WILL OF HE WHO SENT ME.

The truth is that the bible was written by God but man.

IF YOU FOLLOWED THE SPIRIT OF GOD YOU WOULD NOT SPEAK SUCH LIES IN IGNORANCE AS IF YOU ARE ALL WISE. BUT I HAVE TO GO SOON SO ILL JUST GIVE YOU A LINK www.BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM (IT COULD BE www.BIBLECODEDIGEST.ORG)

The Vedic sriptures are eternal and they have existed for millions of years and not just 2000 years.

I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT VEDIC SCRIPTURES BUT IVE POSTED A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE HERE IN WHICH GOD MAKES CLEAR HE REVEALED HIMSELF THROUGH MANY CULTURES TONGUES AND RACES.

Only the demons eat flesh.

GOD ALLOWS IT, YOU ARE QUESTIONING GOD.

MANS TOOTH ARE OMNIVORUS. ANIMALS EAT OTHER ANIMALS TOO, WHY SHOULD WE BE DIFFERENT?

ITS THE COURSE OF NATURE AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Jesus cannot save us, only God can.

JESUS SAID I AM NOTHING WITHOUT THE FATHER.

By following a godless religion, you will never be saved.

I FOLLOW GOD AND NOT A RELIGION.

Even Jesus couldn't save himself. So how can he save you?

GOD SAVED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS PURE.