IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Terrorists Killed in Earthquake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Homes, schools, terrorists training camps and mosques where terrorists worshipped were destroyed.

God is great.

Don't support the terrorists by donating to those affected in POK.

Guest guest

Why are you advising as so? These are not the qualities of a person striving for Krishna Consciousness. Yes, I agree Terrorists are operating there but many innocent people have lost their lives.

Guest guest

There are no innocent people in POK. They are all terrorists.

The Vedic scriptures state that we should have no mercy for aggressors.

In the past 2 days, 10 Hindus had their throat slit in Kashmir (India).

Guest guest

You claim that women and children are also Terrorists? What planet are you from?

You show a great enthusiasm for Hindus...Why not join the Indian army??

Guest guest

The mothers in POK are not blind and deaf. They know exactly waht their son's mentality is and they are very proud of their terrorsist children.

The young children of today in POK, are the killers of Indians (especially Hindus) tomorrow.

Have no mercy on the terrorists.

Haribol

Too late for me.. I made a donation to help those 'terrorists' afflicted in the earth quake yesterday yesterday..

Srila Prabhupada comments in Science of Self realisation:

As long as we remain illusioned by the bodily conception of life, thinking we are these bodies, one man thinking "I am Irish," another thinking "I am Italian,... American,... Indian," and so on--as long as this goes on, the fighting will go on. You cannot stop fighting between dogs and cats. Why do they fight? The dog simply thinks, "I am a big dog." And the cat thinks, "I am a big cat." In the same way, if we think, "I am an Irishman" or "I am an Englishman," then we are no better than the cats and dogs. As long as people remain in a bodily conception of life, there will be fighting.

I do not deny many bad things are being done by some people in the world but not all people are bad. We must try to rise above the bodily conceptions, else we will continue barking at each other and fighting like packs of dogs.

Also if we can show no mercy how can we ever expect mercy to be shown to us?

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Omshanti.

I agree with Mark in his comments that if we can show no mercy how can we ever expect mercy to be shown to us?

Although it is true that many of the people of POK have killed thousands of innocent Indians through terrorist attacks, they have now reaped the fruits of their actions in the form of earthquake. But there must be thousands of innocent souls also in that area, who might not be directly or indirectly involved with terrorism, or there might be such souls who might not have supported terrorism, but were forced to live there as they had no other choice. If we have means to help them, then we can do so if we desire, but it must be ensured that the donation reaches the needy instead of just filling the Government coffers or being diverted for selfish motives.

Those who say that mothers and small children of terrorists are also terrorists should refer to the story of Ramayan where after killing Bali, Ram does not treat his widow and son with contempt but with respect. In fact Bali's son Angad fights for Ram against Ravan. If the mothers and children of terrorists knowingly support terrorism, then they are guilty, but if they do not support terrorism then they cannot be said to be guilty. In any case, it is a good act (punya) to help anyone in need or distress.

Roohani sevadhari

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

We should be merciful but not stupid.

In the Mahabharat war, the Kurus were agressors and Lord Krishna told Arjuna to show no mercy on the agressors.

By donating to the terrorists, the money will only be used to kill Indians and especially Hindus in Kashmir as soon as they recover. These terrorists only live to kill those who don't follow their religion. They have a 1400 histroy to prove this.

Why is the US in Afghanistan? They want to kill the talibans.

Do you know who was the biggest supporter of the Taliban?

Do you know who created the Taliban?

PAKISTAN.

If you seriously think that they deserve mercy, then mother nature will give you birth in Kashmir in your next birth. Then will also have your throat slit. Then see if you can say be merciful to the terrorists.

Hare Krishna

I donated to a respectable western aid organisation, not an 'islamic' relief one, so the money will only be used for relief for the suffering and not get diverted to any other purpose.

In the mahabharat war, Lord Krishna did not expect the Pandus to treat the Kuru women, children and old men without mercy, only the warriors.

Will Lord Krishna punish people who try to show mercy, even to their enemies?

Haribol

Mark

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

Krishna says in the Gita, charity to the right people in the right time is in the mode of goodness and charity to the wrong people is in the mode of ignorance.

So, you will reap your karma accordingly as to what happens with the charity you give- if it is in mode of goodness or passion or ignorance

But, surely Krishna will not punish you!

Guest guest

"In the mahabharat war, Lord Krishna did not expect the Pandus to treat the Kuru women, children and old men without mercy, only the warriors."

I agree that only the warriers were killed in the war, but their mothers suffered of the loss. So they suffered too.

The mother is responsible for their children's upbringing. Thus if the mother creates terrorists, she will also have to suffer.

In POK, which was basically Hindu land which the Muslims stole including Parkistan. The mothers are breeding terrorist children. These mothers must suffer for creating beasts.