IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Earthquaks, Floods etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are these just simple signs of what is to come?

The world is transforming in front of our eyes.

What a drama this is.

Haribol

There have always been these upheavals in the world but they definately seem to be on the increase in frequency and magnitude.

If we make the mistake of coming to the material world we will have to endure the consquences.

Perhaps these things happen so that in desperation people who have not turned to God will do so (most people only turn to God when they are desperate ie in peril or want of money, but later when they are out of peril many turn away again).

I have been guilty of this, but that connection I briefly made in the past helped me to develop a serious interest (and hopefully some devotion) now.

Everything happens for a reason, even though we may not be able to figure out why initially, and in ignorance many blame God for being cruel.

Its all our own fault really! If we want to eat sweets and then have bad teeth and a painful visit to the dentists, we must not blame the dentist, who is trying to help us and correct the problem.

Hare krishna!

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

--------------------------

Are these just simple signs of what is to come?

The world is transforming in front of our eyes.

What a drama this is.

--------------------------

As per the knowledge being given by Trimurty God Shiva presently, the present time is the Purushottam Sangamyug, i.e. the confluence of Kaliyuga and Satyug. This is the last period of the Kalpa of 5000 years. So all the souls which have come from the Soul world or are still coming have to settle their karmic accounts in this last period, either through the remembrance of God and imbibing divine qualities or through punishments. Since the human souls have committed a lot of sins and also polluted the mother nature, and the sins are on an increase, natural calamities such as cyclones, earthquakes, avalanches, volcanoes, tsunamis, mudslides, fires, accidents, wars etc. are ways through which the karmic accounts of the human souls could be settled. Once all the karmic accounts of all the souls are settled then the new age, i.e. Satyug will commence. In that new world everyone will be a deity ruled by the world emperor Shri Narayan and world empress Shri Lakshmi.

With regards,

ON Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar.

Guest guest

As per the knowledge being given by Trimurty God Shiva presently, the present time is the Purushottam Sangamyug, i.e. the confluence of Kaliyuga and Satyug. This is the last period of the Kalpa of 5000 years. So all the souls which have come from the Soul world or are still coming have to settle their karmic accounts in this last period, either through the remembrance of God and imbibing divine qualities or through punishments. Since the human souls have committed a lot of sins and also polluted the mother nature, and the sins are on an increase, natural calamities such as cyclones, earthquakes, avalanches, volcanoes, tsunamis, mudslides, fires, accidents, wars etc. are ways through which the karmic accounts of the human souls could be settled. Once all the karmic accounts of all the souls are settled then the new age, i.e. Satyug will commence.

Bunch of boo hoo from hallucinating bramma kumar(i)s.

There are many bible thumping christians who shout everytime when some natural calamity strikes. Now this barmma kumar(i)s have adopted this techniques into their preaching. This is called fear tactics. I pity these fools.