IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Proofs for incorporeal God

Rate this topic

--------------------------

A Proton also has Paramatma in it. Krishna says He is the smallest OF THE small. Therefore taking Krishna statement we can see His legs and hands are present everywhere. So then how can God be Impersonal? Impossible.

If Parmatma is present in every proton, electron and neutron then why His qualities are not visible in every human being? Why are they acting against the values taught by God?

On the one side the dwaita philosophy says that atma and parmatma are different and on the other side they say that Parmatma is present in every atom. Are these statements not contradictory?

Achintya-bheda-bheda tattva-

Srila Prabhupada Bhagavatam 3.21.31 Purport:

The simple process of self-realization for every living entity is described here. The first principle to be understood is that this world is a product of the supreme will. There is an identity of this world with the Supreme Lord. This identity is accepted in a misconceived way by the impersonalists; they say that the Supreme Absolute Truth, transforming Himself into the universe, loses His separate existence. Thus they accept the world and everything in it to be the Lord. That is pantheism, wherein everything is considered to be the Lord. This is the view of the impersonalist. But those who are personal devotees of the Lord take everything to be the property of the Supreme Lord. Everything, whatever we see, is the manifestation of the Supreme Lord; therefore, everything should be engaged in the service of the Lord. This is oneness.

__

www.vedabase.net

This is the fact, your confuced but this is he fact.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned Shri Govindram wrote:

Srila Prabhupada Bhagavatam 3.21.31 Purport:

The simple process of self-realization for every living entity is described here. The first principle to be understood is that this world is a product of the supreme will. There is an identity of this world with the Supreme Lord. This identity is accepted in a misconceived way by the impersonalists; they say that the Supreme Absolute Truth, transforming Himself into the universe, loses His separate existence. Thus they accept the world and everything in it to be the Lord. That is pantheism, wherein everything is considered to be the Lord. This is the view of the impersonalist. But those who are personal devotees of the Lord take everything to be the property of the Supreme Lord. Everything, whatever we see, is the manifestation of the Supreme Lord; therefore, everything should be engaged in the service of the Lord. This is oneness.

As per the knowledge being given by God presently, He does not sit and create this world or the souls acting in this world. Just as He is eternal, the souls and this world is also eternal. The only difference between the Supreme Soul and the souls / this world is that the Supreme Soul (God) does not enter the cycle of birth and death or virtue and vices, but the souls come into the cycle of birth and death. Similarly this world also undergoes transformation depending on the stage of the souls acting in it. When all the souls are pure, the world (i.e.nature) is also pure and when the souls become impure then the world (i.e. nature) also becomes impure. When the souls (atma) and the nature (prakriti) become impure and degraded (tamopradhan) then the Supreme Father Trimurty Shiva Himeself descends on this earth to purify the human souls. When the human souls become pure then the other living souls (of other species) and the nature automatically become pure heralding a new era (Satyug).

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani Sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar,

Guest guest

If Parmatma is present in every proton, electron and neutron then why His qualities are not visible in every human being? Why are they acting against the values taught by God?

Electrons and protons have no consciousness. So they do not act against anything or anybody.

As for Human Beings, they are allowed to have free-will. So they choose to act like that.

On the one side the dwaita philosophy says that atma and parmatma are different and on the other side they say that Parmatma is present in every atom. Are these statements not contradictory?

No.

Paramatma pervades through every living entity and non-living entity as water diffuses through a spunge.

Guest guest

If the Sanskrit Gita, is only for the devotees of Krishna, then what about the millions/billions of other souls, who may be ardent devotees of God, but need not necessarily remember Him in the form of Shri Krishna? Will they not get the inheritance of God?

Then they will be born again and given a chance to know HIM as Vedas and Gita mention.

The sanskrit Gita is only a scripture but not the original word of God although it has the essence of what God is telling presently.

This is your fake teaher's and/or your opinion.

If it was the originl word of God, then it should have ushered in Satyug instead of Kaliyug.

Gita was taught in the begining of creation to Vivasvan and several Satya yugas have passed since then.

sri-bhagavan uvaca

imam vivasvate yogam

proktavan aham avyayam

vivasvan manave praha

manur iksvakave 'bravit

SYNONYMS

sri-bhagavan uvaca--the Supreme Personality of Godhead said; imam--this; vivasvate--unto the sun-god; yogam--the science of one's relationship to the Supreme; proktavan--instructed; aham--I; avyayam--imperishable; vivasvan--Vivasvan (the sun-god's name); manave--unto the father of mankind (of the name Vaivasvata); praha--told; manuh--the father of mankind; iksvakave--unto King Iksvaku; abravit--said.

The Blessed Lord said: I instructed this imperishable science of yoga to the sun-god, Vivasvan, and Vivasvan instructed it to Manu, the father of mankind, and Manu in turn instructed it to Iksvaku.

Moreover, when none of the religious fathers wrote any book, they only narrated their knowledge throughout their life,

Not true of everbody..This is your speculation. Provide evidence.

which was later compiled in the form of a book by their disciples, then how can God, the Supreme Father of all the religious fathers give knowledge that is limited to just one book or a few scriptures? He gives unlimited knowledge as long as He is present in a corporeal form, i.e. when He enters into a human medium.

All knowledge is communicated through words. Words convey knowledge depending on a person's ability to grasp it. Vak(speech) and letters(Aksharas - meaning indestructible) are eternal.

So it is entirely possible that Bhagavaan can write books for our purpose which convey unlimited knowledge with apparemtly limited words. Since Bhagavan Krishna spoke those words, their meanings are not limited as you hallucinate.

Guest guest

As per the knowledge being given by God presently,

Hallucination of bramma(hallucinating) kumar(is)s. Perhaps your teachers who claim are fake pretenders or perhaps one with psychological problems. Get out of there for your own good.

He does not sit and create this world or the souls acting in this world. Just as He is eternal, the souls and this world is also eternal.

This again shows your ignorance of teachings of Vedas and Gita.

Vedas and Gita teach that Bhagavan, Jivas and Prakriti are all eternal and co-exist.

Yet Bhagavan's existence is imperative(necessary) for mere existence of Jivas and Prakriti.

The only difference between the Supreme Soul and the souls / this world is that the Supreme Soul (God) does not enter the cycle of birth and death or virtue and vices, but the souls come into the cycle of birth and death. Similarly this world also undergoes transformation depending on the stage of the souls acting in it. When all the souls are pure, the world (i.e.nature) is also pure and when the souls become impure then the world (i.e. nature) also becomes impure. When the souls (atma) and the nature (prakriti) become impure and degraded (tamopradhan) then the Supreme Father Trimurty Shiva Himeself descends on this earth to purify the human souls. When the human souls become pure then the other living souls (of other species) and the nature automatically become pure heralding a new era (Satyug).

You(perhaps your fakeraj) are good fiction writers. Bunch of bogus teachings.

Guest guest

Why would someone get out of there soon?

You would rather have them chant Hare-Krishna all day then?

Bhavad Gita is a wonderful story yet it has been simply misunderstood and the proof in this by all the souls who have interpeted there own way.

Yet, there is one teacher of all teachers who can clarify many things. I hope one day you will have this wonderful opportunity.

Guest guest

Why would someone get out of there soon?

For their own good.

You would rather have them chant Hare-Krishna all day then?

That will be for their own good as well.

Bhavad Gita is a wonderful story yet it has been simply misunderstood and the proof in this by all the souls who have interpeted there own way.

The Gita verses themselves are quite clear. Dvaita is Gita's purport and it was shown to you many times.

Yet, there is one teacher of all teachers who can clarify many things. I hope one day you will have this wonderful opportunity.

Your teacher is deluded like you guys.

Guest guest

Where is your teacher?

Is it a book, some papers, someone whom has passed away?

How can this benefit others?

Chanting is a very interesting way of approaching life it is much like meditating with your eyes closed.

Guest guest

Where is your teacher?

I have none. I just take the message of Bhagavaan Krishna and pray for HIS guidance.

Is it a book, some papers, someone whom has passed away?

None of these.

How can this benefit others?

Chanting is a very interesting way of approaching life it is much like meditating with your eyes closed.

I am happy you agree on chanting. Why not follow it ?

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

---------------------------

In reply to:

Moreover, when none of the religious fathers wrote any book, they only narrated their knowledge throughout their life,

Not true of everbody..This is your speculation. Provide evidence.

I cannot provide cogent proofs immediately as it requires research, but as far as I know, Bible was not written by Jesus Christ, Guru Granth Sahib was not written by Guru Nanak, it was compiled by a later Sikh Guru (Guru Gobind Singh, I suppose). I think Mahatma Buddha also did not write any book.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar.

Guest guest

I cannot provide cogent proofs immediately as it requires research, but as far as I know, Bible was not written by Jesus Christ, Guru Granth Sahib was not written by Guru Nanak, it was compiled by a later Sikh Guru (Guru Gobind Singh, I suppose). I think Mahatma Buddha also did not write any book.

What about Moses, who is supposed to have come down with 10 commandments, written by their god(YHWH).

None of these are GOD or gods.

They are all human beings who are fallible.

Bhagavaan Veda Vyasa(Avatara of Narayana) did write Vedas down in the form of book. Vedas are not limited.

A book is an object containing leaves or papers and is used to write or print letters on them.

Vedas are not books, they are the unlimited knowledge provided by Bhagavaan.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

What about Moses, who is supposed to have come down with 10 commandments, written by their god(YHWH).

None of these are GOD or gods.

They are all human beings who are fallible.

Bhagavaan Veda Vyasa(Avatara of Narayana) did write Vedas down in the form of book. Vedas are not limited.

A book is an object containing leaves or papers and is used to write or print letters on them.

Vedas are not books, they are the unlimited knowledge provided by Bhagavaan.

I never said that religious fathers like Christ, Abraham, Moses etc. are Gods or deities. God is only one and gets revealed to the world through one personality, but is remembered by different names.

You say Vedas are not books. Although in the beginning Vedas must have been created and passed by Gurus to their disciples orally, but Vedas have been in existence in the form of books since a long time.

As far as the theory of Shri Krishna having given the knowledge of Geeta or Vedas to the Sun God millions of years ago is concerned, it should not be taken in literal sense. We all know that Sun, Moon and various planets which are worshipped by Hindus are not deities in literal sense. Man has even stepped on Moon. Sun, Moon and stars are physical entities and not deities. When God comes into this world, he first of all gives the knowledge to the father of the humanity, i.e. the soul who is number one among all the human souls. This father of humanity is called the Sun of knowledge (Prajapita Brahma). He adopts another soul as his partner, who is called Moon of knowledge (Jagdamba). All other souls who receive the light of knowledge from the Sun and Moon of knowledge are called stars of knowledge. When God enters into a human body, he gives unlimited knowledge and knowledge that is limited like the scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Geeta etc.). He keeps giving knowledge continuously as long as he is present on this earth. And that task is going on now.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani Sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

Omshanti.

While making the above post, I forgot to type the word "not" in the following line:

When God enters into a human body, he gives unlimited knowledge and knowledge that is limited like the scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Geeta etc.).

This sentence may kindly be read as follows:

When God enters into a human body, he gives unlimited knowledge and not a knowledge that is limited like the scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Geeta etc.).

with regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

You say Vedas are not books. Although in the beginning Vedas must have been created and passed by Gurus to their disciples orally, but Vedas have been in existence in the form of books since a long time.

That does not mean that Vedas are books and papers. They are eternal in Shabda form. Shabda is not mere sound waves.

As far as the theory of Shri Krishna having given the knowledge of Geeta or Vedas to the Sun God millions of years ago is concerned, it should not be taken in literal sense. We all know that Sun, Moon and various planets which are worshipped by Hindus are not deities in literal sense. Man has even stepped on Moon. Sun, Moon and stars are physical entities and not deities.

There are Deities that control celestial objects. They are called Devatas. Devatas are also Jivas(souls). The Deity who controls Sun is called Surya Deva, Agni Deva for fire, Varuna for water etc. It does not mean Sun, moon, fire etc. are all themselves Deities.

Another exhibition of foolishness and lack of knowledge from bramma kumaris.

When God comes into this world, he first of all gives the knowledge to the father of the humanity, i.e. the soul who is number one among all the human souls. This father of humanity is called the Sun of knowledge (Prajapita Brahma). He adopts another soul as his partner, who is called Moon of knowledge (Jagdamba). All other souls who receive the light of knowledge from the Sun and Moon of knowledge are called stars of knowledge. When God enters into a human body, he gives unlimited knowledge and knowledge that is limited like the scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Geeta etc.). He keeps giving knowledge continuously as long as he is present on this earth. And that task is going on now.

Vivasvan is one of the Adityas and not Chaturmukha BrahmA(the first created Jiva).

Rest is all bogus teachings from fakeraj.

Guest guest

This sentence may kindly be read as follows:

When God enters into a human body, he gives unlimited knowledge and not a knowledge that is limited like the scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Geeta etc.).

Your idea of limited and umlimited is foolish and superficial.

Which part of the explanation that "Vedas are not some papers or leaves from a book" you do not understand.

Similarly the words or import of these words from Vedas and Gita are unlimited as they are composed by Bhagavaan Krishna. To a limited being like you or me they reveal only limited knowledge. No soul is capable of digesting unlimited knowledge.

As for Bhagavaan giving unlimited knowledge, how is it possible to give unlimited knowledge to a limited being even if we assume that your fakeraj was possessed by some fake god ?

Guest guest

Good question.

Dadi Lekrahj was unable to understand many things so that is why the Bk's have been somewhat confused hwoever the next role is being played and that is of Shankar.

Trimutri brother Trimutri.

Guest guest

Good question.

Dadi Lekrahj was unable to understand many things so that is why the Bk's have been somewhat confused hwoever the next role is being played and that is of Shankar.

Trimutri brother Trimutri.

Nonsense..