IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Heaven on Earth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It has been stated in many holy scriptures Heaven on Earth.

Who will create this?

Almost all Religious Heads have been in a male form and the world has become more degraded. So Males must have many more weaknesses then woman roles.

Is it possible that the woman role will open the gates of heaven?

Guest guest

Woman should be protected and taken care by man, but should not be allowed to excercise, otherwise they will misuse their freedeom. For this reason women should be kept in a check position.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

--------------------------

Woman should be protected and taken care by man, but should not be allowed to excercise, otherwise they will misuse their freedeom. For this reason women should be kept in a check position.

--------------------------

I would like to humbly know from my learned guest if man has not misused his powers in several centuries of recorded history and is he not still misusing it? Most of the religions consider women to be impure and hence prevent them from performing all the tasks that the male priests perform at various places of worship.

It is a fact that men are more impure than women. But still they deny the legitimate religious rights to women.

It is only when God Shiva descends on earth that women get their due religious rights. Only when God starts giving the pot of knowledge to women that women of the world start progressing in various fields in the world and start getting all their rights.

Man will always dominate over woman, but God comes and uplifts women.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

Why do many Indians pay homage to Mother India?

Is it really the dirt, the land that they are respecting?

Guest guest

"Woman should be protected and taken care by man, but should not be allowed to excercise, otherwise they will misuse their freedeom. For this reason women should be kept in a check position. "

_________

What is meant by kept in check position?

have you not heard Krishna proclaim tri-vedanti-sloka?

BG 15.16: There are two classes of beings, the fallible and the infallible. In the material world every living entity is fallible, and in the spiritual world every living entity is called infallible.

BG 15.17: Besides these two, there is the greatest living personality, the Supreme Soul, the imperishable Lord Himself, who has entered the three worlds and is maintaining them.

Where is Vaikuntha? You are already there

There is no where

no when

no what

no how

no why

only WHO

the rest is vanity

Haribol

We should remember that in our true state we are not male or female, just spirit souls.

We should try to forget about ourselves, and the duality of this world and chant for Lord Krishna's pleasure if we want to open the gate to heaven (thats my general understanding of what I have read in the scriptures/KC books so far)

I just wish I could chant more nicely and stop thinking about myself and my own wants and more about God and open that gate!

Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned Mark wrote:

---------------------------We should remember that in our true state we are not male or female, just spirit souls.

---------------------------

You have outlined the truth, which should be followed by everyone, but sadly since many centuries women have been considered to be impure and gateways to hell. They were never given the rights to worship in public places of worship. They were and are never allowed to perform any religious rites just like the male Brahmins/priests/Maulvis etc. For many centuries they were even disallowed to get educated.

The truth that you have outlined is present in the Vedas and Gita since many centuries. But why was it not implemented? Who will enforce this even in the modern age? Only God can do this and is doing this by placing the pot of knowledge on the mothers and spinsters. These mothers and spinsters, through their power of purity and knowledge are and will make the so-called scholars also realize the Godly knowledge being given presently. This has been depicted in the story of Mahabharata in the form of great warriors like Bheeshma being shot/wounded by a woman. It is also shown in the scriptures in the form of small birds swallowing the ocean. Actually physically no one can drink the water of the entire ocean. It is symbolic of certain souls imbibing the entire knowledge being given by the Ocean of knowledge, i.e. God Shiva.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani Sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar